It is definitely not a 5 star hotel.
It is a very small hotel with limited facilities available.
The room is very small but is clean and stylish.
I didn't have the chance to try its breakfast, the coffee provided in the hotel lobby is so so.
The hotel staff is not very helpful and cannot answer most of our questions.
This hotel is close to the metro station and is located in the city center, probably the only good thing about this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Levante Parliament - A Design Hotel - is situated in the historic centre of Vienna, the capital city of Austria.It has 67 rooms and suites and a conference centre for up to 30 guests and as such the The Levante Parliament is a great venue for anyone looking for a privately run quality hotel where no wish is left unfulfilled, but is also keen to be somewhere quiet in the heart of this busy city – and expects excellent service and exclusive design. The hotel has been one of the leading design hotels in Vienna since 2006. Our restaurant and Nemtoi Bar with its unique 400-square-metre garden lounge is one of THE spots in the Vienna city centre during the warmer months of the year.Situated on Vienna’s “youth axis”, between the university campus “The old AKH“ and the museums quarter (MQ), our hotel is well-known as a hip meeting spot - for all generations.Immerse yourself in Viennese culture, “the scene” or the city’s business world but start your tour of discovery at the The Levante Parliament - A Design Hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Levante Parliament reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Levante Parliament Hotel Vienna
- Levante Parliament Vienna
- Levante Parliament Hotel Vienna