Vienna Highlights Small-Group Bike Tour

Book in advance
from
£40.39
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Rathaus
from £40.39
from £55.86
from £40.39
from £81.64
5,448 results
All reviews film festival christmas market beautiful building ice skating gothic style mulled wine free tour schmidt architecture stalls punch trees ring german tower wien
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2019 via mobile

Beautiful gothic town hall set in a lovely parkland. As with most things in Austria it’s well maintained and architectural beautiful. Stunning to admire and with s look. Recommend

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Paul M
Reviewed 15 April 2019

One of the greatest buildings in Vienna, impressive arhitecture and a very nice little park in the front of it. Now it is under some kind of restoration.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank stefanprisacariu
Reviewed 6 April 2019 via mobile

I did not get to visit it because they decline to provide their audio guide as i did not have any form of photo ID with me. As a tourist, my only photo ID is my passport and i am not willing to hand it over for an audio guide in the event it might be lost. I accept that it is their right and hence i left.

I’m surprised that the Sisi Museum provides audio guide freely as they say it contains an alarm system that sounds if it is removed from the premise. This seems more practical as to me it seems unreasonable to ask to hold on to our passport until we return the audio guide.

Legacy practice need to be updated.

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank SGtraveller25
Reviewed 5 April 2019

Amazing, breathtaking building in Vienna. Visited here during December. Enjoyed very much at the famous Christmas markets. Very beautiful.

Date of experience: December 2018
2  Thank VicKy_6655
Reviewed 1 April 2019

I wanted to see this building in all its glory, it looks like an amazing place to see, such a fabulous facade. However, I visited in March and the spire section was surrounded in scaffolding, not good for the pictures

Date of experience: March 2019