“Perfect place”

Uckfield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect place”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I'm coming to Vienna every year and absolutely love this place as well as my daughter - she is always asking to bring something for her! So now I have the whole collection of petit points :)

Absolutely love them.

Visited December 2012
3 Thank Polina N

Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“What a wonderful shop! I own several of these pieces”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

These embroidered portraits are wonderful and I own several. In fact, I came back to the States and wanted some more, so we spoke over the phone and they shipped a couple more portraits to me without any problems. I hope to return to buy some of the larger pieces. These are really lovely and one of a kind. Stop in, you will find something you will like and a very nice memory of Vienna!

Visited July 2012