“Great Location to explore Vienna”

Radisson Blu Style Hotel, Vienna
Ranked #68 of 362 Hotels in Vienna
Dubai
“Great Location to explore Vienna”
Reviewed 31 August 2014

This was the First Hotel I stayed in my recent trip to Austria and overall I had a great stay and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to fellow travelers who has limited time to see Vienna.

I stayed in a standard room and it looked quite small compare to a standard room in a five star hotel, however this didn’t had a huge impact as I hardly stayed in the room during the day time.

As many reviewers have highlighted, the main benefit of staying in this Hotel was its close approximate to most of the must see attractions. Most of the attractions are within walking distance and easily accessible.

I cannot comment much about the food as I always ended up eating from outside as there are lots and lots of restaurants/ cafes outside and the prices were quite low compared to the prices in Hotel Menu.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
isabel_fiedler, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Style Hotel, Vienna, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your friendly words of your recent stay in the Radisson Blu Style Hotel.
It is such a pleasure for us to hear that you had a pleasant stay and a great start in Vienna of your trip.
We hope if you are the next time in Vienna, we are able to welcome you again back here and wish you all the best.

Guest Relation

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Leuven, Belgium
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Close to the Stefansdom, right in the centre of Vienna Friendly staff Price/quality is average, the rooms are clean and spacious, but we somehow expected more from a Radisson. The breakfast is quite expensive, but there are many cafes around (eg Cafe Central is around the corner)

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

1 Thank Caroline S
isabel_fiedler, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Style Hotel, Vienna, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write e review of your recent stay with us. It is a pleasure to hear that you felt comfortable in the rooms and has been pleased with our staff.
We hope we are able to welcome you soon back in our house and that we exceed upon your next arrival all your expactions and meet everything you expect for a Radisson hotel.

Thank you very much & Greetings from Vienna

Australia
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This hotel is excellent, nothing is any trouble for staff. I arrived by train from Prague in need of a good sleep and a Laundromat. I also needed to send parcels back to Australia. There is a post office round the corner, and , once I had packed my boxes a hotel staffer carried them there for me. Then front of house people were also great about finding a Laundromat and assisting with such matters as ongoing trains and taxis.

The hotel is very close to Café Central and to Demels, minutes from the Hofburg and Albertina and there are also great gift shops nearby, but the lapis earrings are mine!!

The hotel is close to all sights and has excellent facilities, the walk in shower was a blessing and the bed very comfortable. Staff were excellent and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank doneworkingAustralia
isabel_fiedler, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Style Hotel, Vienna, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your reservation in the Radisson Blu Style Hotel and for taking the time to write such a friendly and positve review of your recent stay. Thank you so much for your friendly words regarding our staff, location and about our property itself. It is such a pleasure for us to hear that you had a pleasant stay and felt comfortable.
We hope we are able to welcome you soon as a guest in our house.

Greetings from Vienna & All the best

West Bloomfield, Michigan
Reviewed 17 August 2014

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in and is by no means a 5 star hotel. The first room had a large stain in the middle of the bed on the sheets. Due to the size of the stain, housekeeping had to see it when making the bed. I could not comprehend how someone would find this acceptable. The hotel staff apologized and moved me to a second room. This second room had stains on the carpet throughout the room and the shower was moldy. It was the most disgusting looking shower I have ever seen. In addition, I have never stayed at a 5 star hotel in which the restaurant did not offer dinner service on the weekend. The hotel management was apologetic but I felt I should not have paid anything to stay at this dirty hotel. Radisson should be ashamed at the rates they charge for this hotel in its current condition. I have stayed at other Radisson hotels and loved it. The level of disgust I have from this one experience will prevent me from staying at this chain in the future.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank SFLD248
isabel_fiedler, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Style Hotel, Vienna, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a honest review of your stay in our property.
I apologize from my heart for all inconveniences you had to experience and would kindly ask you, if you could write me a detailled e-mail of your experiences. As your feedback is really important to us and we do not want to loose an important customer as you are, I would really appreciate if we could talk about your stay in detail Just with your information we are able to take actions and fine tune our service. I am looking forward to your e-mail under Info.style.vienna@Radissonblu.com
As said I am really sorry.

Best Regards

Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We stayed at the Radisson Blu when passing through Vienna on our honeymoon and we really enjoyed the hotel.
The location was amazing, the food was great, staff treated us great and the rooms were very large. If we are ever back in Vienna we'll definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jonathan_B_5386
Dear Jonathan,

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for the friendly and positive review of it. We really appreciate it and it is such a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and hopefully had a pleasant stay and a great time in Vienna.
We all hope you are coming back soon and we can welcome you again.

Thank you very much & All the best for you

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Great location for the business traveller. Close to Graben - high end shopping, and underground train stations. By the way the train system is excellent. The rooms suit the business traveller and are nice but not luxurious. The breakfast buffet is fine and the breakfast service very friendly unfortunately that same friendliness does not extend to the reception.

1 Thank Paul J
Dear Paul,
Thank you very much for your reservation in the Radisson Blu Style Hotel and for taking the time to write a review of it. We are very pleased to receive honest feedback of our guests. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the location of our property. Thank you also for the friendly words regarding the staff in service and on the same time please apologize for the inconveniences you experienced at reception. Please be assure that we will take actions here to fine tune our service in reception.
We hope we are able to welcome you back here and that we meet your expactions or even exceed it upon your next stay with us.
Thank you very much & Greetings from Vienna

Belgrade, Serbia
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Love it. Sweet friendly staff, could not be more central,, great breakfast. Price is right except in peak periods.
BUT it is a triumph of design pver practicality. Bedrooms look good, but uncomfortable furniture and lots of wooden slats make them difficult clean......and TV in mirror is a great idea until you try to watch it apart from straight ahead, .....

As I said we love it and it is the icing on the rich Vienna cake for us.....and right next door to the Central Cafe.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank julian h
isabel_fiedler, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Style Hotel, Vienna, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your reservation and for taking the time to write such a friendly and positve review of your recent stay with us. It is a pleasure for us to hear that you enjoyed your time and had a pleasant stay with us. Thank you very much for your friendly words regarding our staff. Of course we will pass it to our team.
egarding the design, I would also thank you for your honest feedback.

We all hope we are able to welcome you soon back here and remain with best Regards