“Stay Away! ”

Ranked #322 of 360 Hotels in Vienna
Berlin, Germany
“Stay Away! ”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I want to preface this review by saying that I am not a picky or needy individual by any means, however this hotel found a way to irritate and cause hardship in every possible way.
First on arrival, I had to wait 20 minutes before anyone showed up at the front desk to greet me. I was greeted coldly and when it was time to pay, the lady demanded it be paid in cash before grudgingly accepting my card. I arrived to my room and throughout my 3 night stay flies and moths seemed to multiply in my room. The room was more or less a closet and the bathroom was awful. Your showers are going to scalding hot or icy cold and there is no happy medium. The towels are basically hand towels. The floor and walls were dirty and dim looking. Not once but twice during my stay an employee unlocked and barged into my room only to see me, then back out and leave. Not exactly making me feel welcome or safe... An absolute debacle start to finish and I'm certain you could find a better place to stay for similar money. Thankfully I'm am cleared of this quandary and I shall never return to this lousy, depressing, rude staffed shelter they call a hotel.

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
5 Thank AAS238

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Good location (close to the center of the city), clean, comfortable, very good price.
I recommend it. I think the price is very fair and the service was good.
I would stay there again and recommend to my family and friends.

Room Tip: Good room.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Hilda I
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Very nice place to stay, nice environment and excellent transportation. Rooms are very nice and comfortable, over my expectation, and services are good. Maybe the breakfast could be more diverse and a bit more careful services here, but nothing to be really unpleasant. We enjoy the time here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Radu N
Rome, Italy
Reviewed 3 May 2014

The room was very small, about 3X2 m including the bathroom. The walls and the bed are really dirty. Hard to sleep after 6 a.m. as you cannot obscure the room. Everything is very different from what shown in the website.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank S T

Travellers are raving about these Vienna hotels

Yarm, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Clean, good location (U6 alser straße stop), nice, spacious room, nice powerful shower and tasty, plentiful breakfast. Better than expected, our room and bathroom were better than what shown on website. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank CharliMarsh93
Reviewed 3 March 2014

It is a very nice,clean and cheap place to stay.It is very close to city center(you won't need any public transport to get there) I recommend it and if I have another trip in Vienna I will definitely choose this hotel again.

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo