“Grape grazing your” 5 of 5 bubbles

Small-Group Vienna Highlights Walking Tour
Ranked #3 of 29 Food & Drink in Vienna
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Specializing in small group and private tours in and around Vienna. With over 11 years experience, we pride ourselves on showing you Vienna like no other tour operator.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Auckland
“Grape grazing your”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Had the best tour with Adam. Group was small with just 8 of us which was great as meant we all got to know each other well by the end of it.
The amount of wine we were given was well and truely more than I thought we would be given, with also a lovely meal for a few extra dollars more.
Adam was an amazing tour guide who was relaxed and had some funny stories to tell. Ended up having beer and chocolate on the train ride home with him and the rest of the group, where we then ended up back at the hostel bar having a few more drinks. Was a great day, blew my expectations and would highly recommend the tour to everyone going to vienna!!!! This is the first review I have written on trip advisor so it goes to show how much I would recommend the tour

Visited June 2014

Auckland Region, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“So much fun! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend went on the walk and fork tour with Walter as our guide and we really enjoyed it. Walter was knowledgable and funny and made the tour really interesting. The schnitzel and strudel at the end was good. Walter made sure we all knew the way home before leaving us for the night. We also went on the bike tour of the wineries and we loved it! Our guide was really fun. I think his name was johannes but not 100% sure. He said the trip was only his 10th trip but you couldnt tell. He was friendly and knowledgeable and made the whole experience really fun. The bike ride is nothing to strenuous but watch out for the climb to the the castle as that nearly killed me! The view was so worth it though so i would recommend sticking it out till the top. The lunch was huge and really good and all the wines we tasted were great. Everything was organised for us and the whole trip went smoothly. The scenery is amazing and i would recommend this trip to anyone visiting Vienna. Thanks guys!

Grayslake, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lots of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

We took the Wachau Valley tour and it was great. We biked through quaint villages along the Danube river and tasted great wine along the way. Adam, our guide , was fantastic and shared his knowledge of winemaking and local history and culture.

Visited June 2014
Melbourne, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Excellent wine/bike tour-highly recommend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We decided last minute to book into a wine/bike tour and Adam was so helpful in organising it!Esther was a fantastic guide from start to finish and even took time to give us recommendations for bars/restaurants in our area and advice for the rest of our trip. Tour itself was amazing-plenty of wine and scenery-highly recommend!!

Visited May 2014
Maple, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Absolutely wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

A day like this is what you look for as a traveler. Our guide, Adam, and his helper, Esther, were both excellent - very pleasant company and had everything prepared perfectly. Everything, including the train ride, bike pickup, wine tasting (of course), and ferry ride across the danube, went smoothly.
The wines were all great, always accompanied by a brief and interesting background from Adam. The biking was not too arduous, I had no troubles all the way through and it didn't seem like any others had any serious difficulties either. Best, however, was the company. I think I was lucky to get such a great group; we all got along very well together and conversation flower easily all throughout the day. But I think the nature of the tour (and the wine :p) makes my experience a common one.
All in all an awesome day that I'd happily do again!

Visited May 2014