The Arcotel Kaiserwasser is a fine, modern, clean and excellent hotel. The breakfast buffet had the best variety and taste of any hotel we've ever stayed at in Eastern Europe so far. The room was large and well put together. The shower and bathroom facilities work well and are well stocked. Room service was efficient and always done quickly even when we sometimes returned to our room mid morning it was already clean and restocked. The staff was polite and even friendly and that made the visit more pleasant. My only fault with this hotel is its location. I would have rated it excellent except for that and that is a major drawback. Granted the hotel is not far from a subway line but no matter where you want to go you need to take the train. Although on night we did dine at a restaurant within a half mile that we walked to. The restaurant is on the Alte Danau which is the Danube lake. During dinner where it was mostly families, we watched children and their parents on paddle boats and row boats while we ate outdoors, and enjoyed the local fare. But that was the only place we could walk to. Trying to get to the Heitzing area and downtown for St. Stephen's Church and the Old Jewish quarter were all long hauls on the train or buses. I realize that in Vienna you can't be near everything since many attractions are in far flung areas, but even being closer to the downtown area for meals and most of the sightseeing would have been very helpful and easier on the legs, since the trains are all far below ground. This hotel is fine for business travel because it is across from an industrial park. There are so many hotels in town and more convenient for touring. Other than that point the hotel is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The superior-hotel is situated opposite of the UNO City and the Austria Center Vienna, and combines due to its location nature and urbanity. Eight seminar rooms with a total of 350 sqm provide meeting capacity for up to 280 people. The restaurant UNO impresses guests with seasonal delights and a choice of exclusive wines. 282 rooms, suites, apartments and theme rooms,as well as spacious business suites are awaiting the guests.Exclusive highlight is the executive floor with its own reception and lounge on the fifth floor. Mini bar consumption, WIFI high speed internet and access to the executive lounge - offering snacks, soft drinks, coffee and tea - are included in the room rates of executive rooms, apartments, superior rooms, suites and theme rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Arcotel Kaiserwasser reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arcotel Kaiserwasser Vienna
- Arcotel Kaiserwasser Hotel Vienna