“Superb hotel, great location, excellent service”
Review of Park Hyatt Vienna

Park Hyatt Vienna
Ranked #6 of 359 Hotels in Vienna
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Perfect location for shopping & visiting Vienna.
Excellent service - in line with every expectation towards a park Hyatt hotel.
Great rooms (the hotel is brand new). Wonderful bath rooms.
Stayed 2 nights for a week-end in June 2014 with my wife

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Xavier,

Thank you very much for your very positive feedback and for recommending our hotel.

We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we would like to thank you for having taken the time to share your experience of your last stay at Park Hyatt Vienna

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

As a frequent traveller, I have been to many 5-stars hotels all over the world. Park Hyatt Vienna has successfully put herself with the best out there. We stayed at the king size suite. It is spacious and elegant while our kids stayed at an adjacent room. The service was personal and detailed oriented. We ordered in-room breakfast for 7AM. We are delighted to know the staff were well prepared and waiting outside our room for the precise scheduled time.

The building of the hotel used to be a bank. We enjoyed swimming in the pool that was converted from the vault of the old bank. There are also nice sauna and gym facilities.

The location of the hotel is central and many attractions/shops/restaurants are within walking distance from the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Trip Advisor User,

I would like to thank you personally for having taken the time to share your very positive feedback about our hotel on TripAdvisor.com. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

In particular, thank you for your kind comments about our guest rooms, our service and our location. I am very pleased to read that you had a wonderful time during your stay with us.

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back again to our house.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We have stayed at a number of Hyatts around the world. This is one of the best.

It only opened four weeks ago but the design layout and service is second to none. The conversion from a major bank has been done superbly every detail is a joy to the eye. Our room was spacious beautiful appointed and so comfortable. The new Hotel has gone high tech with touch electronics for everything. Luckly we are use to this and it caused no problem.

All the staff were incredibly pleasant and helpful with out exception. The dining room is magnificent . The dinner menu is excellent and very good value.

We recognise that when opening a new Hotel you make sure everything is perfect. During our stay it was. We trust that Hyatt will make sure these excellent standards continue even when the Hotel is full.

Chris and Jenny Barlow - Melbourne

Room Tip: We was upgraded to a Suite, which was fantastic.
1  Thank curzon13

Dear Trip Advisor User,

Thank you very much for your very positive feedback and for sharing it on Tripadvisor.com

We are delighted to read that you like the design layout, that you enjoyed your guest room and that you felt so comfortable with our provided services.

I am also very proud that you mention our team in such a positive way - you can be sure that I will share your appraisal with my colleagues.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back at our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I must have stayed in over a hundred hotels but this hotel ranks as the best I have ever stayed in. The location, the staff, the rooms, the food and the cocktails are all first rate. It is a new hotel that has been recently refashioned from a bank and the redevelopment has been done very well - the dining room is particularly grand and reminded me of Banqueting Hall in Whitehall or the Painted Hall in the Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich. The best thing though was the service which brilliantly combined attentiveness and friendliness without ever being too familiar or overbearing. As a base for business or tourism in Vienna I cannot recommend this hotel more highly.

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Thank you so much for your very positive feedback and for recommending our hotel. I highly appreciate it and I would personally like to thank you for having taken the time to share your experiences during your recent stay at Park Hyatt Vienna.

Our guests’ satisfaction is what motivates us to keep on providing outstanding service and offering such personal attention to our guests. So, you can be sure that I will share your appraisal with my team.

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back again to the Park Hyatt Vienna in the not too distant future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 July 2014

My wife and I spent 3 magical nights at this hotel last week, about 10 days after their official opening. The staff were so responsive to our every need, both in advance of our arrival and during our stay. I have stayed at many Park Hyatt's around the world and I have to say that this is by far the best one to date. This former bank has been so lovingly rennovated and it clearly shows.

We were upgraded as a Hyatt Diamond member to a beautiful corner suite overlooking the front of the hotel. The suite was beautiful with a gorgeous living room with huge tv, sofa, desk and coffee table. The TV was hidden behind a mirror which could be lifted up which was a cool feature.

The closet was huge and off to the right of the entrance of the suite. You could easily fit a couple of week's worth of clothes. The bathroom was marble throughout with a double vanity, bathtub (with a very cool filler from the drain area), separate toilet and a great shower.

The bedroom had a king size bed with a generously sized TV and an easy chair. The biggest complaint I had was that the lights were not the most intuitive to figure out and the touch screens were slighty illuminated at night making it harder to sleep.

The restaurant "The Bank" was a great place to have breakfast and also dinner. We enjoyed a really wonderful dinner and got to experience a number of different wines throughout the experience.

We also went swimming in the spa which is the former vault of the bank, which is very creative.

A big thank you to Marc Vaessen the Asst. Front Office Manager who went out of his way to provide us with suggestions on various things to do and also in answering any and all questions we had. At the check out the General Manager even came out to say goodbye which we thought was a very nice touch. Congratulations Hyatt on another superb hotel!

We cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your amazing and detailed feedback and for recommending our hotel on tripadvisor.com.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at Park Hyatt Vienna and that you felt so
comfortable in our suite including all the facilities provided. Your very positive breakfast and
dinner experience in our restaurant The Bank has already been forwarded to our executive chef!

I am delighted about your very positive comments regarding our staff members - Thank you!
Our staff members work daily with great dedication to make every stay a special one.
Please be assured that I will share your kind words of appreciation with my team.

It was very nice meeting you in person and my team and I are looking forward to welcoming
you back again to the Park Hyatt Vienna in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Beautiful hotel with an amazing location. Rooms are gorgeous and luxurious with large bathrooms. The pool and spa facilities are quite nice and very relaxing. Service still has a few kinks to work out but very good for the most part. Breakfast was excellent and room service was very good.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank lilnemo

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share the experience of your stay at Park Hyatt Vienna and for recommending our hotel.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at our gorgeous hotel and that you felt
so comfortable with our guest rooms. Thank you for your very positive comments about
our Arany Spa, the Park Hyatt Vienna breakfast buffet and the room service.

the not too distant future.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

beautiful hotel, excellent location and delicious food.
Concierge was somewhat under par (he indicated a really lousy restaurant and did not seem to be able to recommend others), but appart from that, staff extremely nice and helpful. Would stay here again any day!

Room Tip: 2nd floor has very high ceiling rooms which must be quite nice.

Dear TripAdvisor User,

thank you so much for your very positive feedback on tripadvisor.com.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at our lovely house and that
you liked our location as well as our exquisite food.

Thank you also for your comment about the service received from our concierge.
Your feedback helps us to train our staff on our high standards and levels of service.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back again to the Park Hyatt Vienna in the not
too distant future.