Park Hyatt Vienna
US$271
US$406
US$376
1,279 results
All reviewsformer bankbank restaurantpark suitebeautiful hotelcigar roomelectronic controlsdiamond membermarble bathroommain restaurantliving roomspa areawalk in closetupgraded to a suitechristmas marketfour seasonsluxury hotelsteam room
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The Park Hyatt Vienna was wonderful - beyond expectations! They upgraded us to a deluxe room which was spacious with a fantastic bathroom. The service from all of the staff was super. This is one of the best hotels we've ever stayed at. Wish we could have stayed longer (July 2014).

Room Tip: No noise, was air conditioned, super clean but I believe all of the rooms would fit this criteria.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Trip Advisor User,

Thank you very much for your very positive feedback.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I would personally like to thank you for having taken the time to share your experience of your stay at Park Hyatt Vienna.

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Perfect location for shopping & visiting Vienna.
Excellent service - in line with every expectation towards a park Hyatt hotel.
Great rooms (the hotel is brand new). Wonderful bath rooms.
Stayed 2 nights for a week-end in June 2014 with my wife

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Xavier,

Thank you very much for your very positive feedback and for recommending our hotel.

We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we would like to thank you for having taken the time to share your experience of your last stay at Park Hyatt Vienna

Best regards from Vienna,

Reviewed 20 July 2014

As a frequent traveller, I have been to many 5-stars hotels all over the world. Park Hyatt Vienna has successfully put herself with the best out there. We stayed at the king size suite. It is spacious and elegant while our kids stayed at an adjacent room. The service was personal and detailed oriented. We ordered in-room breakfast for 7AM. We are delighted to know the staff were well prepared and waiting outside our room for the precise scheduled time.

The building of the hotel used to be a bank. We enjoyed swimming in the pool that was converted from the vault of the old bank. There are also nice sauna and gym facilities.

The location of the hotel is central and many attractions/shops/restaurants are within walking distance from the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Trip Advisor User,

I would like to thank you personally for having taken the time to share your very positive feedback about our hotel on TripAdvisor.com. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

In particular, thank you for your kind comments about our guest rooms, our service and our location. I am very pleased to read that you had a wonderful time during your stay with us.

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back again to our house.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We have stayed at a number of Hyatts around the world. This is one of the best.

It only opened four weeks ago but the design layout and service is second to none. The conversion from a major bank has been done superbly every detail is a joy to the eye. Our room was spacious beautiful appointed and so comfortable. The new Hotel has gone high tech with touch electronics for everything. Luckly we are use to this and it caused no problem.

All the staff were incredibly pleasant and helpful with out exception. The dining room is magnificent . The dinner menu is excellent and very good value.

We recognise that when opening a new Hotel you make sure everything is perfect. During our stay it was. We trust that Hyatt will make sure these excellent standards continue even when the Hotel is full.

Chris and Jenny Barlow - Melbourne

Room Tip: We was upgraded to a Suite, which was fantastic.
1  Thank curzon13

Dear Trip Advisor User,

Thank you very much for your very positive feedback and for sharing it on Tripadvisor.com

We are delighted to read that you like the design layout, that you enjoyed your guest room and that you felt so comfortable with our provided services.

I am also very proud that you mention our team in such a positive way - you can be sure that I will share your appraisal with my colleagues.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back at our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I must have stayed in over a hundred hotels but this hotel ranks as the best I have ever stayed in. The location, the staff, the rooms, the food and the cocktails are all first rate. It is a new hotel that has been recently refashioned from a bank and the redevelopment has been done very well - the dining room is particularly grand and reminded me of Banqueting Hall in Whitehall or the Painted Hall in the Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich. The best thing though was the service which brilliantly combined attentiveness and friendliness without ever being too familiar or overbearing. As a base for business or tourism in Vienna I cannot recommend this hotel more highly.

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Thank you so much for your very positive feedback and for recommending our hotel. I highly appreciate it and I would personally like to thank you for having taken the time to share your experiences during your recent stay at Park Hyatt Vienna.

Our guests’ satisfaction is what motivates us to keep on providing outstanding service and offering such personal attention to our guests. So, you can be sure that I will share your appraisal with my team.

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back again to the Park Hyatt Vienna in the not too distant future.

Best regards,