“Amazing gulasch, soups and beer!”
Review of Gulaschmuseum

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Inner City
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really great place 10 minutes walk from St.Stephan platz! Excellent meat with home-made spinach dumplings, delicious soups, beer- everything was enjoyable.
I am surprised that many visitors were unsatisfied with the service. The waitress was very polite, quick and attentive.
The prices are very affordable for the Venna city center.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I have visited this restaurant twice during my 5 days stay in Vienna and must admin food was excellent if you would try goulash. However biggest difference was level or services. First visit when the "crew" consist of old gentlemen and young lady was absolutely perfect and my review should be 5star - I gave almost 2 eur tip. Second time middle aged lady was a bit behind all the time however at the end she came with story about credit card payment outage, biggest disappointment was for me then after I have checked the receipts in hotel room and find out tips 10% automatically add to my bill - over 6 eur. My question is why the different approach regarding tips between two visits? Sorry but this experience completely change my final decision to lowest score.JK

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

We had frittaten suppe (a soup with pancakes) kesselgulasch (beef fillet gulasch with potatoes) with a side of Nockerl (local spätzle with no eggs) and salad. Food was very tasty and the price reasonable. The young lady serving at the table was very friendly and caring.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I tried a Wiener Schnitzel while there. It was not only great but also very large. Unforgetable experience!
The service was very quick, nice and helpful. The restaurant is located in the city centre so you can have a break while visiting Viena.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Me and my boyfriend ordered a Schnitzel and beef goulash. The food was quite nice and the waitress was friendly. However she got the order wrong and we needed to wait quite a while for the bread. Other than that, the restaurant was very sweet.