“Awesome Sushi but quite pricy.”

Dots - experimental Sushi
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mariahilf
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

Some pro and cons.
+ great quality and huge portions.
+ quite friendly staff and quick service
+ hip atmosphere
+ one of the best sushi bars in Vienna.
- quite pricy. But in regard of our huge portion of sushi (called sushi lovers) for 29€ it's perfect for two people.
~ The music is a bit loud. If you are not a fan of that. Don't go there. In case you enjoy good electronic music. Then this is the place to eat.
- It's too dark in there. I'd like to see what I'm eating, but I guess this is hip today. Well. Not for me.

After all. This isn't a restaurant for everyone. The price range is upper middle class but the quality is top notch.
I enjoyed it and if you are looking for a cool restaurant with great sushi, this is a recommendation.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Sushi was very good, good quality of fish - however, it's not worth the money you spend! Waiters are very unfriendly, service takes ages and if you make the mistake not to ask about the price for your small glas of Veltliner (a white wine typical for Vienna) you are asked to pay 7 Euros for it in the end plus the 2,9 service charge per person :(.
To all Sushi lovers: I recommend choosing another place!

Reviewed 16 July 2013

We ate here on Mon 8th July which was our last night in beautiful Vienna as it was close to our hotel. The service started off pretty bad one of the waiters spent most of his time smoking which is very off putting I was not keen on his hands carrying out my food but thankfully the other waiter was lovely. He explained the menu to us and recommended what to try. I loved the food and our bottle of wine was excellent. While our waiter as I said was lovely (he was Serbian) the other guy would really put you off, go and smoke somewhere the dinner guests cannot see you please.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

Ok the food is delicious.
However the service there is horrible. The waiters are rude and one has to wait forever to receive the order.

3  Thank RHa88
Reviewed 27 February 2013

the title says it all! The menu of the restaurants make it all very interesting with the different selection on names they give to sushi and the weird and 'challenging' descriptions they give to the dishes! The sushi I had there was TOP QUALITY! The only thing that initially I found funny but then it bothered me a bit was that the men's restroom has a one way glass that looks into the ladies' room!

1  Thank Rita M