“Overrated”
Review of Restaurant Entler

Restaurant Entler
Ranked #191 of 4,339 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Austrian, European
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Wieden
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We reserved early but could only get a table at 9pm. Restaurant wasn't full. My guess is the chef was not able to cope with a larger volume of customers. Food was of good value for the price they charged. Wall art looked that some 5 year old kid got his way with some crayons. Toilets were marked D and H, and as a non-German speaker, I had to ask which was the ladies. The dessert was excellent and ingenious, and looked like more thought had been put into it than the main courses. Good experience overall but nothing really outstanding. Would I go back? Maybe, maybe not. Would I recommend it? Only if you run out of options. And if you're in Vienna for only a few days, I don't think you would run out of options.

3  Thank CoreenKuo

Reviewed 18 May 2014

It was our first visit to Vienna and I reserved a table at Entler well in advance on the strength of good TA reviews. We were very happy that I did. We were warmly welcomed at this long established, very bustling, contemporary restaurant and the atmosphere was great, a mix of locals and visitors, busy but not too hectic. The creative menu was interesting with more than a nod to more traditional tastes. Our three courses were all delicious, as was the local wine, and all at what we considered to be a very reasonable price. The owner, Franz (hope spelling correct!) was charming and attentive and added to our enjoyment of the experience. Thank you for a great evening, Entler.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

lovely food with nice presentation busy place with a lot of seats so please don't go there if you are ina quiet date it's not that type of restaurant not there fault so don't moan

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Warm and cosy atmosphere,excellent service and of course delicious food! I had the parmesan soup for starter, the chicken for main and the white and dark chocolate mousse for dessert! Everything was perfect. A bit expensive but tottaly deserved it!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We went to this small restaurant because of the great tripadvisor reviews. It took a half an hour at least for them to take our order and another 45 minutes for the food. The food was fabulous, lots of layers of interesting flavors. Then after we asked for the check, another half hour. I like to linger over food and a good meal, but I don't like to feel neglected. So sad that poor service would spoil an otherwise perfect meal.

1  Thank pawdy