“Authentic Asian food”

Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mariahilf
Reviewed 30 June 2012

After spending a few days in Europe, finally came across this really nice Asian restaurant, serving authentic asian food. Price is fair for the quality and portion of food. Will definitely recommend it.

There are newer reviews for Yellow

Reviewed 11 June 2012

diagonally across from westbahnhof station on mariahilferstr. great all yellow decor and interior. restau with good but limited asian menu. waiters speak english, prices fair and very enjoyable. outside deck seating faces a too busy street, but indoors has large windows thatr you can peer out of if you sit near one. slightly sterile atmosphere, but minimalist decor.
we enjoyed appetizers (mixed plate samples all), mains of shrimp and asparagus as well as beef tenderloin. all meals were enjoyed. we returned a second time.
only a few subway stops from stepahnplatz on the U3 line, get off at westbahnhof.
recommend for a quiet casual enjoyable meal.
apparently there is a bar on the other side of the restaurant, but did not explore that.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

After a few days of travel and heavier food, Yellow was a welcome change. Nicely spiced food, large portions, great beer, good service and a nice outdoor terrace. Recommend it!

Reviewed 1 February 2012

be aware of the waiting time for your meal. we had to wait almost 1.5 hours. Good we ordered some startes. I found it quite expensive. The sour and sweet chicken I ordered was not tasty at all.

Reviewed 6 December 2011

I have eaten at this restaurant about 5 times in the last few months as I've been living in Vienna... and very close to Yellow!

I love it there... its intimate, but modern. and when it was warmer it was possible to eat outside which was lovely too!

Very nice interior... i haven't been in the bar it looks great too!

the staff are VERY helpful and friendly and I enjoy my visits there very much. I recommend it to everyone that has come to visit me here

They have lots of different types of asian food - thai, chinese, japanese thai - so its sort of an asian fusion kind of place

I highly recommend ALL the soups (there are 3 on th emenu at present)

the sushi was great, the curries are great and the salmon was lovely too !!!

cannot fault it! very reasonable prices too