“Nice stay in Vienna” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of MyPlace Premium Apartments - City Centre

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
MyPlace Premium Apartments - City Centre
Ranked #143 of 367 Hotels in Vienna
Rijssen, Overijssel, Netherlands
“Nice stay in Vienna”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

Perfect place in the center, very modern and stylish appartments. Parking is reasonably done in the streets. Nice staff and very friendly. The kitchen is modern with microwave and dishwasher. The number of glasses could be more..... Nice ambience.

Room Tip: Appartments on the back are very quit !!!! but no curtains...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank JLVoortman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2013

My Place is a fantastic alternative to regular hotel room with the extra space - perfect for a family. The hotel is centrally located (5 minute walk from Stephansplatz) and having a little supermarket (Spar) right next door was very convenient. The beds are comfortable, the kitchen is well stocked with plates, pots and utensils (including dishwasher), very quick wifi and a lovely roof top garden with outstanding views.
The staff could not be more helpful, knowledgeable or polite.
We will definitely return to My Place next time we are in Vienna.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Brussels, Belgium
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2013

I have been staying in My Place for couple of years now often staying for two weeks at the time. I have already given a very good review for this place, as I have originally really liked it but my last stay was a huge disappointed and I don't think I'll be coming back. Couple of months ago I booked two rooms for at My Place for myself and a colleague of mine. I have arrived earlier and went out while my coleague was supposed to arrive the late evening. I came back from a concert around midnight and found my colleague sleeping on a couch in the lounge room. She told me that the room that I have rented for her and PAID FOR (they charge you the full amount upon the reservation) was given to a random Romanian man (the room was rented for a Greek female) who just walked in from the street. He aparently has told them that he had a reservation, they told him MY NAME and he said yes so they let him in without checking his id. Can you imagine? My colleague was supposed to get a room but for some strange reason she couldn't just let her in (while she had no problem letting the man into our room) and she had to wait for her manager who was coming from home to authorize this change. I remind you this was midnight on Sunday and we had an early morning on Monday. We've waited for the manager for an hour who showed up and authorised the room change without even coming to see us and apologizing for this mess.

My colleague got her room finally but noticed that the lock at the door was broken and asked if it could be fixed as she had some valuables with her. They said that they would take care of it the first thing in the morning so she slepped in an unlocked room. The next day when we came back to the hotel in the evening the door was still not fixed with all her valuables in and in addition it smelled like a sewage - I mean really, really bad. We've complained and my colleague was moved to a third room (in two days). I said that I wanted to speak with a manager and wanted some discount as all of this was really uneccaptable. The receptionists said that she is not authorized to do a refund since we have already paid but that the manager will call me and will try to settle this. She took my cell phone number. The manager has never contacted me even though I've called back twice. I am super disappointed in the horrible service we have received. I am back in Vienna again for two weeks and staying at a different place of course.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank Pysiu
Aix en Provence, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2013

So much going for this place. Arrived on the underground and the apartment is a five to ten minute walk from Stephansplatz. Service and staff excellent. Stayed in a suite which was great 305 on the third floor, great size for family of four. Extra bed brought in and sofa bed converted for the kids. Main bedroom has a great king size bed and plenty of space for emptying suitcases. Bathroom very clean and modern. Kitchen good but minimalistic.only two of everything...not practical when travelling as four people. Ate out alot and given breakfast is provided really not an issue. Breakfast located on mezzanine floor and has plenty of choices. Only fault for breakfast is the quality of the coffee. Great location with a Spar supermarket located next door, great for any lastminute requirements. Would definitely stay here again. Terrace located on topfloor was great to watch new year fireworks as you have a 290 degree view of Vienna including the spire of St Stephan's cathedral.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2012

Wanting a place in Vienna for 2 weeks where we could self-cater, a friend recommended MyPlace. Well what a find! We enjoyed an extremely comfortable deluxe one bedroom apartment, at a reasonable price, discounted for that length of time, that lived beyond our expectations. I spent one whole day luxuriating in the excellent bed, lounging on beautiful linen, watching TV, connected to the fast wifi in a room with top quality furnishings. The windows could be opened so on sunny days it was marvellous to have fresh air blowing through the apartment. The kitchen was brilliantly designed and it was easy to stock supplies from the SPAR supermarket next door. A small dishwasher reduced the effort of cooking. A couple of evenings we took a tray of nibbles and champagne up to the roof top garden, overlooking Vienna, and toasted our good fortune. Oh did I mention the efficient washing machine and dryer for customer use downstairs? It was free. Apart from the physical design of the place, the staff were some of the most attentive and helpful I have ever come across. They went out of their way to arrange maps, explain attractions and respond to requests. The location is close to the train and within walking distance of the river and central Vienna. My husband needs to visit Vienna 3 times per year and he has already booked MyPlace for his next trip. Don't go anywhere else.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank PatAustralia
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2012

All the luxury and amenities of a boutique hotel teamed with all the warmth and comfort of your own home!

This was literally booked at the last minute (night before travelling) for a short break (3 nights) in beautiful Vienna! Despite being apprehensive about staying in an apartment ( I usually prefer boutique hotels); I think we made the perfect choice of accommodation.

My Place Hotel has the perfect central location with all the major attractions in walking distance. It is a brief walk from Schwedenplatz U-bahn which is two stops from Wien Mitte where the Airport fast train stops.

We were greeted by a friendly reception who was kind enough to give us all the local information needed for a short break and were pleased to be informed that we had been upgraded to a Mezzanine suite!!

On entering the apartment we could not stop smiling! The apartment was huge! Complete with sky lights and flat screen TV's in both the living room and bedroom; a fully fitted chic kitchen with dishwasher; fridge and a nespresso machine -- the attention to detail as well as the subtle design tones was impressive to say the least.

Whilst we hardly used the kitchen for cooking; it was great for preparing snacks and tea / coffee breaks. The rest of the apartment had all the facilities of any 5* hotel including the daily turn down of beds; cleaning of the entire apartment; changing towels and toiletries and dishwashing the cutlery we had used! The package included breakfast in the hotel lounge which offered a decent buffet breakfast.

The area is surrounding the hotel is littered with restaurants; cafe's; bars and ice-cream parlours which seem to be everywhere in Vienna! Despite being in such a central location; we had no problem with noise once inside; and the rooftop views from the apartment allowed us to see the spiralling tower of the Stephansdom Cathedral and beyond.

You cannot finish Vienna in three days and yet I loved it so much I am looking forward to returning soon. I would definitely consider staying in My Place again and absolutely recommend it to couples; families or even single friends. It is urban chic and uber convenient!

Room Tip: It is more expensive; but I would splash out and probably go for the Mezzanine or Executive Suite!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

I have stayed in many places in Vienna but so far this one wins. I usually come for work for longer periods - week or more. Most hotels are either, cramped, or outdated, or too expensive, or out of the way. My Place is in the heart of vienna steps away from Stephansplatz and all attractions. Metro is 2 minute walk. The place itself is an interesting concept. They only have appartments but you still get all services you would get in a hotel (breakfast, dry celaning/loundry, concierge). The apartments are decorated with style and quality products - you don't feel like you are in a hotel. I had a full kitchen, nice living/dining area, queen size bad and a huge bathroom with a very large shower. There was a free wifi, free breakfast, huge plazma TV on the wall. I could really rest there but also entertain friends if I wanted to - just loved it!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business