“WOW...”

Ranked #2 of 116 Restaurants in Drammen
Price range: US$13 - US$25
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic Thai food made by trained Thai chefs and served by knowledgable and friendly waiters.
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Everything about this place is excellent, very reasonable prices,the food is delightful...such wonderful tasts just like in thailand...i will definitely be here again 10/10

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

We live near Drammen where I have my practice. I'm blown away to have such a fantastic Thai place just around the corner! You simply don't want to miss the food nor the unusually good service! The food will knock your socks off, it's that tasty! It's worth a trip from Oslo or even Trondheim for a taste of this cook's cuisine! The idea is to break away from the normal Thai menu to give us a taste of real street food. I've never had better, not even in Thailand!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I actually got to know this restaurant through TripAdvisor!! It was a business meal for 4 and we just loved everything that we got from starters to deserts!!

The lady there who ran the restaurant looked after us very well and this is important, great that she understands the importance of good customer service.

I would definitely come back next time I'm in Drammen again.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

One of the best Thai restaurants in Norway. The food tastes exactly like in Thailand. Very good service too. The fact that you can choose between little and big portions it's a plus. Not expensive at all comparing to prices in Norway generally.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I live in Drammen and I visit this place a often as possible. It is very cheap and abslolutly fantastic! Everybody should visit this place if you like authentic Thai food. I really love this place! and hope to see many new faces the next time I eat here:)