I've only stayed at this hotel once, but I'll be back.
The hotel is situated with entrance to the main street in Lillehammer, and a two minute walk to the pedestrian zone, with some cosy shops. By a cup of coffee at "one hand clapping".
The hotel itself is cosy, they serv late supper for the guests if you feel for a snack before dinner or going to bed.
The rooms are comfy, and got everything you need from a hotel room. Clean room, good bed and good bathroom.
I like the personal touch, and the possibility to get a "light" meal during the evening, i think it's served from 6 - 9 pm. The hotel don't have a restaurant, but Bryggerikjelleren is a short walk from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarion Collection Hotel Hammer: the best and most obvious choice for business travellers in Lillehammer. Our hotel comprises 142 rooms, offers indoor parking and is located in the heart of Lillehammer. We serve a delicious breakfast in an informal setting in the dining room. In addition we treat our guests to waffles in the afternoon and an evening buffet, all without any additional charge. Guests can also help themselves to coffee/tea and national newspapers. If you would like to exercise during your stay, we will provide you with a map showing the best routes for running or you can use our indoor compact gym on the 2.nd floor. The hotel has expanded and been renovated in 2015 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Nordic Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Clarion Collection Hotel Hammer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Hammer
- Clarion Lillehammer
- Lillehammer Clarion
- Clarion Collection Lillehammer