We loved Hotel Hammer. The staff were very kind and patient with all our questions upon arriving in Norway. The rooms were very small but nice. The dining area and other decor were very nice. The food was plentiful and complimentary...afternoon waffle bar, soup/salad/bread for the evening, and a terrific breakfast buffet. The location is great...right in town with an easy walk to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarion Collection Hotel Hammer: the best and most obvious choice for business travellers in Lillehammer. Our hotel comprises 142 rooms, offers indoor parking and is located in the heart of Lillehammer. We serve a delicious breakfast in an informal setting in the dining room. In addition we treat our guests to waffles in the afternoon and an evening buffet, all without any additional charge. Guests can also help themselves to coffee/tea and national newspapers. If you would like to exercise during your stay, we will provide you with a map showing the best routes for running or you can use our indoor compact gym on the 2.nd floor. The hotel has expanded and been renovated in 2015 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Nordic Choice Hotels, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Collection Hotel Hammer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Hammer
- Clarion Lillehammer
- Lillehammer Clarion
- Clarion Collection Lillehammer