“Absolutly stunning!”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
San Francisco, California
“Absolutly stunning!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Asked the staff at my hotel to recommend me a good sea food restaurant, and they told me to visit raa. and I was not disappointed! The best darn sushi I have ever tasted ( and I have tasted a lot on my travels). a bit price, but not much more expensive than any other place around here. I didn't know what to order, so I asked the staff to bring me a mix of what they got, and they brought me a bold mix of the most exciting tastes I have ever tasted. good and friendly service but the venue was a bit boring. I was told you have to make a reservation if you want a table after 6 pm.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank hansyboy73

• Korean first
Jerusalem, Israel
“Hurrah for salmon sashimi!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

One of the best sushi places I´ve been to. This is not one of those fast-food sushi restaurants. The chefs do their best to create meals pleasing to the eye as well as the taste buds. I always opt for the purity of the salmon sashimi - which (with a dash of soy sauce and wasabi) simply melts in your mouth - and the wakame salad. Which has a bit of a kick. My husband goes for their combo dishes and is always pleased with the result. Beware of cream cheese and mayo - which seem to pop up quite a bit. If you are a cautious sushi eater, though, this might be a plus. All in all - a great dining experience and highly recommended. Always the same high standard. Be sure to reserve a table if you are going in the evening.. Enjoy!!

• Visited July 2014
Sweden
“Nordic fusion.”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Due to local taste siding on sweet, there was much mango, strawberry and mayonnaise. But most sushi lover will eat with there eyes! Great sushi place, nice atmosphere and good value in an expensive city.

Visited June 2014
“Overrated, soulless restaurant”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Visiting Tromsø, I had dinner at Rå. What a disappointment. The interior looks like a depressing office canteen, with bad decor. The service was poor and uninterested. I was served the rather fatty and chewy whale starter with none of the drinks that I ordered, and had to walk up to the bar before the Spanish waiter cared to bring them to the table. The maki rolls that came next had so much rise on them you cold hardly see the tiny portion of fish in the centre. Trying to pay and leave at the end was equally problematic, and I again had to go to the bar to get the check: 670 NOK for a mediocre meal. My first and last visit. You get better food at YoSushi for half the price.

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank Eivind D
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Really nice atmosphere, waiters have good knowledge on the food and speak perfect English! The sushi is one of the best I've ever had and super fresh! The hot dishes were also really good, nice for a change of cuisine.

• Visited March 2014