Enter Backpack Hotel
US$159
US$172
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Scandic Grand Tromso(Tromso)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$117
  • Breakfast included
Enter Viking Hotel(Tromso)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$111
Smarthotel Tromso(Tromso)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$108
  • Bar/Lounge
Enter Amalie Hotel(Tromso)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$174
US$133
ClarionCollection
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Hotel Xpress Tromso(Tromso)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$108
US$172
US$148
Priceline
US$143
US$136
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscommon kitchenfully stocked kitchennorthern lightsshared kitchengreat wifibed roomclose to the city centerfresh towelsvisiting tromsobeds were comfortableshort stayhotel is situatedfridgetvsinkwintersupermarket
Reviewed 18 October 2012 via mobile

We stayed there just one night but we can recommend this house. The room was appropriate and the bath was very modern.

There is also a selfcatering possibility, we had a fridge in our room. The staff is superfriendly and they where very helpful.

Tipp: Airport Express Bus cost NOK 60 per Person, Taxi NOK 150! If you are not allone...

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Metaxos
Reviewed 26 September 2012

The hotel has a good location, on the hill, amongst traditional houses. Rooms are small, simple and clean. While I was there, unfortunately, the hotel resembled a construction site, both inside and outside, and I had the pleasure to wake up from drilling in the room next to me. The smell of paint was everywhere, even in my room. And I was disappointed that I was not informed beforehand. The staff was remarkably friendly, responsible and competent, and made up for all the inconvenciences. I should mention that Oystein, person working at the reception, called his friend to borrow me an alarm clock because the hotel was not staffed during the early mornings on weekends, which is why noone could give me a wake-up call. (Oystein even arranged for an additional wake-up call from somewhere else). If you need to safe money and you want to be in a friendly environment, this hotel is definitely a good choice (and I assume the renovations will soon be completed).

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 1 April 2012

stayed in March 2012. family of 4 [2 adults, 2 children ] easy accessibility of the hotel. 2 rooms one with bath and other without bath. both rooms & the bathroom small in size but clean & tidy. even though for a short time, friendly co-operative staff. will definitely recommend.

Room Tip: clean bathroom is the key to good hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2012

value destination....Bed for yr money..... Breakfast and Meals extra at 40NoK. But kitchen available for own catering. Clean Comfortable and Friendly with two internett skjermer. It is impossible to stay cheaper in Tromso. 5 mins uphill walk from bus terminal and a bit to the left!

Room Tip: 3rd floor is best
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I have never written a review but my stay here is so bad that I feel compelled to. Don't get me wrong, the staff here are lovely when they are here. The big problem is that they are not staffed at night. And because this is one of the cheapest hotels, groups of students stay here. This is the biggest problem! Because it is left unchecked, the students get drunk and decide to run up and down the stairs(which you can hear) and shout down the hallways. I will be moving to another hotel tomorrow night, so hopefully I will get some of my money back.. We shall see..

• Stayed: March 2012