“Fantastic food and great service”

Sushi & Wok Colosseum
Ranked #355 of 1,446 Restaurants in Oslo
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reigate, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food and great service”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We visited one evening in December and had a fantastic meal. The food was fresh, tasty and beautifully presented. The staff were great - speaking both Norwegian and English profficiently. They were able to advise on what we should eat, and the house wine was very tasty! All in all, definitely somewhere I would recommend

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Clare F

Asker, Norway
“Very good!”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Visited one time but can highly recommend this restaurant. Food is really good and fresh! When I am out I like to eat something I do not cook at home, so I chose no 19, meat and seafood mix wok. It was a real surprise! I really learned something new! The dish was spicy and the vegetables were crunchy.
I did not know that the place had been shut down in June, might not have visited if I knew......We did not get sick, but I did remark that the waiter did not clean the table before putting things on, I think that would have been nice, since the tables outside are in the middle of the road! But the staff were nice and we were happy and full when we left. Not too expensive either!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Columbusandme
Oslo, Norway
“Good Sushi, Appalling Hygiene”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Used to go here all the time for delicious and reasonably priced sushi and sashimi. The restaurant is very stylish, and with some exceptions staff is exceptional. However, the restaurant was recently abruptly shut down during a health inspection, as the kitchen hygiene apparently failed to comply with basic health and safety standards. Now I'm not sure if I'll ever return.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Tobias J
Oslo, Norway
“Just great food, service and lively atmosphere”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

We go here quite regularly - don't know why I've not reviewd it before !
I love the portions, love the conveyor belt for the sushi. The staff are generally pretty good and attentive - one or two are absolutely exceptional, and I do mean that !!
The food is great, never boring, nice atmosphere, and just a joy to eat there.
Never had anything other than great service and great food.
Have tried many other sushi places in Oslo and I still keep coming back - was there last night for our wedding Anniversary !!! Just a perfect evening.

• Visited July 2013
Oslo, Norway
“Reasonable place to eat”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

The location, close to the Colosseum cinema, makes this place a convenient place to have a bite, before a movie. The place was however temporarily closed in June 2013 by the Health Authorities, as the restaurant did not meet the hygiene-standards. I have eaten here several times without ever being sick or having bad food. The food is good, although maybe a bit too expensive for the quality.

Visited July 2012