“Best Sushi, Oslo West”

Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Oslo
“Best Sushi, Oslo West”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Came in for a quick dinner with my 10 year old son. We had a fantastic meal!
Nigiri, sashimi, maki, chicken with teriyakisause and spring rolls.
I've been at this restaurant many times in earlier years. It was good then, and surprisingly it has evolved for the even better since the good old times.
The staff where effective and service minded. Our waiter guided us through the menu with humor and expertise. Nice location in central Majorstua, cozy interior, clean toilets and very nice atmosphere. When you ask for water, you get spring tapped water. The glasses where topped with ice cubes. The waiter made sure they were filled up through the meal. Craving for sushi? This is it!

“Nice restaurant, but most of the sushi was boring.”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Except from the tempura Maki most of ny sushi was tasteless and blass. Reasonably priced with 16 pieces for under 200nok.

Gozo
“Good "comfortable" Asian food, reasonably priced (by Oslo standards)”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This little restaurant with its extensive and reliable menu is a very popular Asian food venue in Majorstuen. It is cramped in a friendly sort of way with lots of tables, busy waiters endlessly flowing by and a reasonably quick turnover of tables. The close proximity of the tables does not encourage lengthy lingering. The restaurant is located just opposite the Colosseum Cinema and popular with cinema goers. The food - and the service - are both good but not outstanding. And yet, though it is not exceptional in any way it is a very comfortable and comforting sort of place to go.

• Visited May 2014
Reigate, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food and great service”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We visited one evening in December and had a fantastic meal. The food was fresh, tasty and beautifully presented. The staff were great - speaking both Norwegian and English profficiently. They were able to advise on what we should eat, and the house wine was very tasty! All in all, definitely somewhere I would recommend

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Clare F
Asker, Norway
“Very good!”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Visited one time but can highly recommend this restaurant. Food is really good and fresh! When I am out I like to eat something I do not cook at home, so I chose no 19, meat and seafood mix wok. It was a real surprise! I really learned something new! The dish was spicy and the vegetables were crunchy.
I did not know that the place had been shut down in June, might not have visited if I knew......We did not get sick, but I did remark that the waiter did not clean the table before putting things on, I think that would have been nice, since the tables outside are in the middle of the road! But the staff were nice and we were happy and full when we left. Not too expensive either!

• Visited September 2013