“Great”

Cuisines: European, Scandinavian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Closed from July 2nd to August 3rd
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Great meal. The owner and chef came out and asked us how the meal was. Will visit again in the future!

1  Thank Svenn-Petter M

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

A really great place to have dinner in a semi informal environment. The food was really good and service was nice. However, we did wonder why the waitresses knew so little about the wines. The wine menu itself was good and quite suitable for the dishes

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My wife and I spent an enjoyable evening here on a mini-break to Oslo. As all the previous reviews suggest, the food is very good and the restaurant has a lovely atmosphere. Compared to other countries, it is of course expensive but within Oslo I actually thought it was reasonable. Around £200 for four courses, two glasses of champagne, a bottle of wine and coffees.

I ordered the four course menu and my wife ordered three courses from the a la carte menu. They even brought her out a complimentary course during my second course which was a generous touch. The only criticism I have is that the service was a bit too quick and we felt a little rushed. We were in and out in under 2 hours and would have liked a little more time to relax between courses.

3  Thank djsage86
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We checked TripAdvisor before leaving home to make sure we would enjoy the best the city of Oslo had to offer. No surprises here, it was superb! It is a small, upscale, charming and elegant establishment that sets a high standard for service, friendliness and gourmet cuisine. My wife and relatives enjoyed a tasting menu that included savory scallops, halibut, duck and raspberry champagne desert. All dishes were five-star and paired with generous portions of wonderfully selected wines complimenting every delicious bite of world-class cooking. Our waitress was a wonderful young lady that could not have been nicer. Chef Sergio sets a very high standard in the art of fine dining and food preparation by offering the client a unique culinary experience complimented with a staff and atmosphere that make this the best restaurant in Oslo. This restaurant is not to be missed, even though your pocket book will be a little lighter, but totally worth it!

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

You can't find a better restaurant that would make you feel more welcome anywhere in the world. Excellent food, excellent ambience, excellent service. Best meal for a long time. Four Michelin stars for me!