Park Inn by Radisson Oslo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great 4.5/5
  • Pool
1,104 results
All reviewstrain stationkarl johans gatecentral locationwithin walking distancegood sizethe main shopping streettwo blocksminute walkexcellent locationbathroom floorrooms are cleanopera houseironing boardaker bryggeflat screen tvbed was comfortablecouple of nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Stayed here with friends for a weekend and found it excellent value. The location is unbeatable - just off the main street, Karl Johan's Gate, near trams, and a 10 minute stroll to the bus and train stations. Breakfast was delicious with a great variety of hot and cold foods. As one of our group was coeliac we appreciated the gluten-free options they had, and that they brought it to our attention without being asked. However, they do clear breakfast away very propmptly so you need to be down in good time to make the most of it!

Rooms (twins) were surprsingly spacious and the tea and coffee provided was appreciated. The bathroom was a good size too (sliding door, shower only). Everything was spotlessly clean and the beds were very comfortable.

Staff were very friendly and eager to help with any queries. Our only issue was that we had asked to split the bill when paying on check-in, and a small amount was left off which we then had to pay unexpectedly on check-out. Despite this, it was a good experience and I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank efay
CWillersrud, M&E Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Oslo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear efay,
Thank you so much for the glowing review! We appreciate your loyalty, and your kind words. We were very happy to read that you enjoyed all aspects of our hotel - our wonderful location, our healthy and varied breakfast buffet, and our modern and comfortable rooms. We look forward to welcoming you and your friends back to Oslo in the near future, and hope that you will stay with us again. If you have any preferences you would like to share, please let me know and I will make sure you are taken care of!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Ideal location. Oslo is small and this hotel is well positioned in the centre of things. Just minutes from the Castle, 10 mins walk to the Opera House and Train Station. No need for a cab from the railway station . We dragged our bags backwards and forwards from the railway station across cobblestone paths and managed just fine. (make sure you have very good wheels on your suitcase).

Breakfast was very comprehensive, rooms modern and clean.

Just one thing if you need twin beds and we do. We made a clear request for single beds and whilst this was not a problem on our 1st stay (we arrived early), the second stay it was. What hurt was that they said I had requested a double. Upon checking my booking the request for twin beds was loud and clear. When I challenged them about this the response was it is 1st come 1st served basis. Ok fine, just say that in the first place. They did solve the problem by providing a rollaway at no cost and like all issues, its in the solving of the problem that counts and they delivered.

I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
CWillersrud, M&E Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Oslo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Sallylyons,
Hello and thank you for your honest and balanced feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. I am so happy that you enjoyed both our hotel, our varied breakfast buffet, and our central location, which of course is one of our main assets.

I would like, however, to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced upon your second stay with us. I have personally reviewed your comments with our entire management team as we truly appreciate and value your feedback. Feedback like yours can help us ensure that such incidents are remedied for future visits. This is definitely not the Yes-I-Can service, that Park Inn Oslo strives to live up to. I am happy that the situation was solved, and a solution found.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you choose to return! My team, and I will make sure you have a true Park Inn by Radisson experience! :)

Reviewed 31 March 2014

My husband and I just spent four nights at this hotel and absolutely loved it. The room was a good size and the bed was comfortable. The complimentary breakfast had plenty of options from which to choose. The complimentary high-speed wireless internet was plenty fast for our needs. The staff was very friendly. The hotel is centrally located to almost everything! It is very close to bus and train stops and of course tons of dining and shopping nearby too. We could not have picked a better place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Beth K

Dear Beth K,
Thank you so, so much for your wonderful feedback! Reading your positive comments regarding your recent stay with us was a true pleasure! Thank you for sharing! I will make sure to share your nice comments with the rest of the team, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Great hotel, lovely staff and a very central location and as a result I stay there on all business trips to Oslo. It doesn't get much more central and the rates are good as well, so it is my first point of call every time.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Reviewed 24 March 2014

i have been in oslo often before i used to be at friends place or others hotels, but from the very first i sleep at park inn and the Excellent service i got from them makes me go there again and again.. and surely i will be going back soon :)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Dear Robert S.,
Thank you so much for the glowing review. We appreciate your loyalty. We look forward to welcoming you and your family in the near future. If you have any preferences you would like to share, please let me know and I will make sure you are taken care of!