Lowest prices for your stay
US$196
US$185
Hotels.com
US$196
eDreamsUS$185
PricelineUS$195
TravelocityUS$196
All reviews mini kitchen city centre walking distance coffee machine aker brygge train station sofa kiosk
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2017

The room was great, comfortable with a small kitchen.
The check in was a bit troublesome. We arrive before 3 pm and another guest opened the door as the reception person was away for «some minutes». When she evetually came back she sent to a back room talking to another person despite several people waiting.
Other than that, the rooms/apartments are good.
You can easily walk to the city centre, but the tram stops almost outside.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Tourist75
FrognerHouse, Front Office and Booking Consultant at Frogner House Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Hello,

Thank you for taking of your time to write a review!

We are sorry to hear that you ere not taking care of up on arrival and deeply apologize for that. We will take your feedback with us further in our work to become even better.

Team Frogner House wish you a warm welcome back to us.

Therese

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

From start to finish our stay at Frogner was fantastic! The easy to use check in service, the gorgeous room with underfloor bathroom heating, the lovely neighbourhood and walkable distance to the centre and seafront.
I cannot recommend Frogner enough, although a self service check in, friendly staff were on hand to answer queries. I booked the apartment for my husbands 40th birthday and he was absolutely delighted. Thank you Frogner House!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Therese

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights after completing a 9 day REI adventure tour in western Norway. I really needed to do laundry after that tour and booked this place because of the laundry facility. It worked out great. It's free and there is a washer and dryer on each floor. It's in a little locked room and you use your key to get in.

The kitchen was also super helpful. I didn't cook there but it was nice to wash some water bottles and have some coffee. Even just having a kitchen counter was nice when I brought food back (having plates, cups, etc).

The check-in was great. On the train ride from Voss, I realized I didn't know how to check-in and I saw some reviews that said you have to notify them in advance. I contacted them through their Facebook page and they responded right away. I was checking in around 2-3pm so it wouldn't be a problem. When you walk into the lobby, there are 2 computer kiosks. You just enter your information and get your key. When checking out, the person at the desk (she's there most of the day) told me about luggage storage. I left my luggage there for the day so I could explore the city a little more before my departure.

The room itself was comfortable. Nice and comfortable bed, large room, and larger bathroom than you typically see in Europe. There were these big windows that opened up and the breeze was nice. This hotel felt like a piece of home and was pretty comfortable.

The location was great, close to tram and bus stations. It's about a 20 minute walk to some of the city center stuff but it's a nice walk. It's also pretty close to the sculpture park (my favorite part of the city).

Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel. If you're checking in during off hours, make sure to contact them in advance (1-2 days before). You can use wi-fi and contact them through Facebook.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
FrognerHouse, Front office at Frogner House Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Caroline

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Get ready to play the Crystal Maze to get your key card. No clarity as to where you collect from, end up wasting a lot of time. Staff aren’t really a thing and don’t care about you when they pop up. Rooms look like nice in the pictures but it’s very Ikea inside. Heating didn’t work, shower leaked. Location is ok, could be better. The kitchen area in the room isn’t well equipped and there isn’t enough room to prepare food. I wouldn’t recommend staying here.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FrognerHouse, Front Office at Frogner House Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Hello,

Thank you for taking of your time to write a review!

We are sorry to hear that your stay was not like expected. We will take your feedback with us further in our work to become even better.

Team Frogner House wish you a warm welcome back to us if you want to give us another chance.

Aina

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed for some figure skating training in Oslo for a few days and booked a room here. Not a bad choice at all! Friendly staff and an small but excellent and clean appartment. Any issues were dealt with without discussion or problems, just good! Would go again next time, no doubt!

Aina