First Hotel Grims Grenka
US$162
US$188
US$162
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn by Radisson Oslo(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$141
  • Restaurant
US$246
  • Pool
Comfort Hotel Boersparken(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$221
US$214
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswaterfall showerrooftop barrecommend this hotelboutique hotelnice hotelbreakfast buffetnice staygreat breakfastlocation is excellentaker bryggestandard roomthe main streetpublic transportthe central train stationcity centreopera housecatwalk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Fantastic atmosphere. Love the Q-lounge bar and coctails!!!! Lovely raw-food. Very nice and serviceminded staff, warm and kind.. Great location, close by a lot of the attraction for Oslo. Great rooms. Reccomend the suites for a weekend With a littlebit luxary.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank kjiza
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I would recommend this hotel to everyone. It has great food, friendly staff, and a breath taking view of the city. Definitely a must stay while visiting Oslo. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. It is located in a great area for walking and enjoying the city. The rooms are great and the drinks are delicious.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Their website is slick and presents a modern & cool look, but they don't really back it up once you arrive.

I booked 4 nights accom. I arrive on Monday afternoon.

1st issue, No concierge to assist with luggage. However, my welcome & checkin at reception was very good. Congrats to Gaute for a professional and warm welcome experience. World class.

Issue 2: At 7.30am on Tuesday I arranged for some laundry to be done. (The hotel has a "same day" service). As I had been already away from home for a week, I sent virtually everything I had packed to the laundry service. Despite calling down twice before the 8am cutoff to ensure i got the same day service, I was informed on Tues afternoon that the laundry had not been picked up and that I would now have it back on Wednesday...I can cope with that. Wednesday night I'm informed that it was forgotten again and is still sitting in the hotel office, but I will have it back on Thursday. Again, I can cope. Im happy to wash the only pair of undies and t-shirt I have left each day, as I'm sure to have my wardrobe back any moment.... or so I thought..! Here it is, 5pm on Thursday afternoon and im checking out at 7am in the morning to fly to Berlin. I have tried to call the reception desk at least 7 times, but no one answered. I called housekeeping, but no one answered. I called the hotel operator, but no one answered. I put on my still wet t-shirt (as it was the only one I had since everything else had supposedly been sent to the laundry yesterday), and went down to the reception desk. I was astounded to discover my laundry was still sitting at the reception desk, still waiting to be sent to the laundry. If only they had told me that my clothes were still in the building for the past 3 days, I could have hand washed them or found another laundry myself. Instead, I spend time washing and drying my undies and t-shirt instead of sightseeing. This experience has really left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Basically this hotel ruined my time in Oslo.

There are no tea & coffee facilities in the guest rooms, but the bed is one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Location is good, only a short stroll to the shops, harbour & cafes. Room service dinner on Thurs night was stone cold (steak & vegetables).

Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Ozviking1167
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I had an amazing night again at this design hotell, with the best staff and food!! allways kindly, smiling and helpful! clean and realy nice rooms.
We had a meal and a drink on the amazing roof top bar with staff who made a realy nice atmosphere and incredible drinks.
can`t wait til next time:-)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2013

We have just returned from our first trip to Oslo and we could not have been more impressed by the hotel staff and service we enjoyed during our stay. From the moment we arrived at reception we were given a huge amount of help about what to do and what to see in Oslo. The rooms were spacious, comfortable and clean exaclty what we needed after spending our time enjoying the city. The self-service breakfast was also top quality while food in the restauant was also of a high standard.

Great experience overall.

Room Tip: There is a great roof terrace bar that can get quite noisy so suggest you go up and enjoy.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple