Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel
US$210
Hotels.com
US$328
  • Pool
Comfort Hotel Boersparken(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$152
US$177
Hotels.com
US$252
US$236
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Hotel Xpress Youngstorget(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$116
  • Fitness centre
US$228
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Scandic St. Olavs plass(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$188
ScandicHotels.com
US$451
US$551
2,422 results
All reviewssummit barroyal palacetop floorrefurbished roomairport busbusiness roomnational theatrerooftop barthird floortram stopbreakfast buffetdowntown oslogreat breakfastcentral locationcity hallaker bryggepublic transport
Reviewed 3 March 2014

This hotel is located close by the National Theatre and right next to the King's palace. Ideal for a stroll into Oslo's center. Staff is friendly and helpful and I was impressed by the enormous breakfast buffet; great choice of food and a very spacious area. Bus to the airport leaves at the front door, very convenient when you have to leave at 5 AM. I would certainly go back to this hotel on a next occasion.

Room Tip: I had a fantastic view over Oslo from the 14th floor.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Thomas S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Thank you so much for taking time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am very pleased so see that you were satisfied with our hotel and the services offered. I will gladly share this feedback to my colleagues.

I hope we will have the pleasure in welcoming you back soon.

Thomas Stene,General Manager, Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Oslo

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

This is your typical business traveller hotel and ticks all the boxes. Rooms are comfortable, lots of lifts servicing all the floors and friendly staff.

Breakfast is world class and really is fantastic.

The gym is a wee bit small. For cardio only two treadmills (one out of order), but is suitable.

Great location behind the royal palace and close to transport links.

Would stay there again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to see that you were satisfied with the hotel and the services offered. I will gladly share your comments with my fellow colleagues.

I hope that we will be able to welcome you bak to the hotel soon.

Thomas Stene, General Manager, Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Oslo

Reviewed 1 March 2014

This is another Radisson - with a great location about 5 mins walk from Nationaltheatre station (as long as exit from the right end). The rooms are good and clean - a comfortable night sleep. The gym is not fantastic in the lower ground - but you can get a work out on something. Breakfast buffet is great. Haven't eaten in the restaurant as always walk around the block to a very nice bistro/cafe.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Thomas S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you so much for taking time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read that you were satisfied with services offered.

I hope that we will have the pleasure in having you as a guest sometime in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 March 2014

The rooms a bit dated and pool cold...but very clean. Beds are one of the most comfortable beds ive sleep in, the water was hot all the time and the breakfast was very very good. The staff were always very helpful with anything and evetything. Dont be suprised to see a naked man or two in the sauna...talk about awkwardness !

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you so much for taking time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read that you were satisifed with the hotel, the comfort of the bed and services offered at breakfast. I am aware that some of our rooms are a bit outdated, hence we will start renovating some of our rooms as from May 2014. We will then be able to offer new and modern rooms to our guests.

I look forward to see you again in our hotel sometime in the future.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

The room was big, but dated and disappointing, not 4 star quality to my experience. It had a smelly carpet and crappy air-conditioning system. I woke up every morning with a sore throat. The Hotel has a ok location and a nice Sky bar. The view from the men’s Bathroom up there is worth a visit alone. The conference facility at the hotel is nice, and the breakfast table has most of what you could expect. Even a cook making omelets exactly the way you want it.

Room Tip: Don't choose a room on 4'th floor
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I appreciate your feedback which we will use for further improvements. I am glad to read that you were happy with the services offered, and I am aware that some of our rooms are a bit outdated. Hence we will start renovating some of our eldest room as from May 2014. We will then be able to offer new and modern rooms to our guests.

We look forward in seeing you again at the hotel sometime in the near future.