The Mini Bottle Gallery
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Surprisingly fun!

I did not really know what to expect from this museum, but it turned out to be quite interesting... read more

Reviewed 12 February 2020
VinterIda
Norway
via mobile
Company Christmas party

We had a party here with food from the next door restaurant Statholdergaarden. Great tour, mini... read more

Reviewed 3 February 2019
Kyrre T
Oslo, Norway
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Oslo
from US$40.98
from US$40.98
from US$70.72
from US$58.63
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

So, we took a tour as part of a company’s Christmas party, and I must say that I was stunned by the enormous amount of bottles, everything from Coca Cola in its different forms, to every type of alcohol you can imagine!
If you get a guide he/she will tell you about some of the stories behind a few of the bottles. Believe it or not; it was very interesting!
The company that hosted the Christmas party obviously bought some sort of package as we got amazing food from next door, but I won’t go into that.
There is a bar there, so if looking at all the bottles made you thirsty you can quench it there.
I highly recommend checking it out if you’re even remotely interested in miniature bottles or just how they’ve changed over the years.
It is also a great place to organize a small event as they have waiters that serve champagne and fill your glass should it be empty, for a price of course.
But it’s also worth checking out if you’re just passing through and want to experience something different.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank andebyend
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Been thinking of going in here many times as it is located near my work. Finally I found time for it and I have to say it was a positive experience. It is bigger than I imagined and more than just a gallery displaying mini bottles. It tells a bit of history of a great variety of things and the different exhibitions are very well made. Perfect for an one hour visit if you are nearby and have time to kill.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Well wasn’t prepared for this . We thought it was a museum of vintage bottles!! It’s not!! It’s a massive collection of miniature drinks bottles from all over the world. Some are quite extraordinary , but the setting is very bizarre and tacky. It’s an impressive collection, but not a place I would recommend. They have an erotic bottle section and a spooky section!!! Very tacky !!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

We were so curious about this museum, and it totally surprise us! Friendly staff, who would help you every time. Great location and very interesting exhibition of small bottles! A cocktail will let you enjoy better this experience!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We visited in December. As previous reviewers have pointed out it is definitely unique. It has the largest collection of mini bottles on display in a variety of really interesting presentations. Before going I wondered if there would be enough to do there but we spent over an hour there and could have spent longer but had to leave as the gallery was closing.

Date of experience: December 2017