Hotel Continental Oslo
US$210
US$328
  • Pool
Comfort Hotel Boersparken(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$152
US$177
Hotels.com
Saga Hotel Oslo(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$252
US$236
US$202
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Hotel Xpress Youngstorget(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$103
TripAdvisor
  • Fitness centre
US$451
US$550
Agoda.com
1,667 results
All reviewsleading hotels of the worldmolton brown toiletriesnational theatretrain stopjunior suiterenovated roomclassic hotelbeautiful roomstar hotelexcellent hotelaker bryggehighly recommend this hotellobby barperfect locationroyal palacegrand hotelcity hall
Reviewed 14 June 2011

We are staying at the Hotel Continental & it is midnight on a Tuesday. We were told that the band would finish at 11. After calling back at 11:45, we were told again that the band would finish at midnight & it has stil not done so. Maybe it will finish soon.

When I asked for a refund on tonights stay, I was told I'd have to speak to the manager in the morning - not very Leading Hotel like.

When we arrived on Sunday, Monday was a national holiday. Sunday night the music in the bar played until probably 3AM.

I'm not staying here ever again and neither should you.

Room Tip: Stay close the elevators.
  • Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank winedrinkr
Reviewed 24 May 2011

First make sure you are allocated a room on the north or east side, ours were on the west and even six floors up the thoughtfully provided second small pillow was not enough to drown out the night club bar across the road blaring out rock music until 3am - yes 3am!
Nor it would seem is 3 months long enough for this hotel to arrange adjoining or even adjacent rooms, no even with this advance warning they still couldn't get us closer than 6 doors down the corridor!!
If you have a function to get ready for in the afternoon you had better make a special request to have your room cleaned or even fresh towels provided. We went out for five hours, came back at 2pm and the room still hadn't been cleaned, beds made or any dry towels provided - efficient for a 4/5 star hotel isn't it?
Do I sound less than impressed? This hotel is vastly overpriced, offers shabby tired looking rooms and makes no effort to meet it's clients requests - however much warning they are given. Would i stay here again? I'd rather stay in the YMCA.

Room Tip: Book into another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Stuart793
Reviewed 15 May 2011

I travel to Oslo quite frequently and I have tried lots of hotels mostly Clarion and Radisson but I must say that when I stayed once in Continental I never looked back. This is the best hotel in Oslo, in terms of decor, luxury, room space, location etc. It has been recently renovated so the rooms are extremely luxury, spacious. Location is great, right in the city centre. I have not faced a single issue with this hotel and mark my words there is no better place to stay in Oslo that Continental hotel. Try their deluxe room.

Room Tip: Get the Deluxe room
  • Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank RehanKhan
Reviewed 12 May 2011

This Hotel was the best, by far, that I stayed, as compared to others in my past brief escapades to European Capital cities, and the best value for money. Their attention to detail was exceptional and they even included amenities not listed (such as a wheelchair that I had to use for my wife since an unfortunate fall strained her ankle). The personnel was professional, smiling, eager to serve and friendly. I would definitely visit Oslo again, now having one more reason, that of staying at Hotel Continental.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul_Hagouel
Reviewed 12 May 2011

We have just stayed at the Continental in Oslo for 2 nights. Everything we read about this hotel was true. Staff really lovely and helpful, rooms were fantastic in everyway and the location was absolutely perfect. Breakfast was plentiful and the breakfast staff were equally as delightful.

We would give this hotel our highst recommendation.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple