excellent service at reception (an exception in the digital days of budget hotels), great living room and kitchen, nice garden (we had a day of sunshine!),friendly staff and a great bed. Oslo has become one of the most expensive places in the world and staying in one of these old style villas in the centre of Oslo at this price level is a welcome change from "the charge you for everything mentality" that most hotels apply. Breakfast was great, nice ambiance and great staff. If you want to sleep in a nice and comfy bed and you want to feel what service still means at this price level we can highly recommend this "renaissance" environment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Elligsens Pensjonat, feel at home in the middle of the Norwegian capital of Oslo. Opened in 1963, our bed&breakfast has quickly gained a reputation as a place to relax and withdraw from the bustling city life, while offering its rooms at rates for every travelers budget. Our team is always available to help and works relentlessly to provide you with everything to accompany your stay in this beautiful city.The villa itself is located close to the center, only a few steps away from the public transportation and shopping opportunities, offering you a wide array of ways to spend your days.The rooms has been newly in 2014 and 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ellingsens Pensjonat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ellingsens Pensjonat Hotel Oslo
- Ellingsens Pensjonat Oslo