I was very impressed with the hotel (or is it a hostel?) when I arrived: everything was so clean, nice and well organized! My room had a table with TV, a small sink, a fridge with drinks and a basket with food (which you have to pay if you use, it's not for free); the bath was communal, but it was also very clean. Breakfast was not included, and I had to leave really early, so I cannot say anything about it.
The only negative point about this hotel is that it is a bit far from the city center (around 20 minutes walk), but it has a tram stop just in front of the door. Also, the girl at reception was very helpful but not very smily; anyway, I prefer that to a non-helpful smily person...
All in all, very good conditions for its price (considering it's Oslo).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Elligsens Pensjonat, feel at home in the middle of the Norwegian capital of Oslo. Opened in 1963, our bed&breakfast has quickly gained a reputation as a place to relax and withdraw from the bustling city life, while offering its rooms at rates for every travelers budget. Our team is always available to help and works relentlessly to provide you with everything to accompany your stay in this beautiful city.The villa itself is located close to the center, only a few steps away from the public transportation and shopping opportunities, offering you a wide array of ways to spend your days.The rooms has been newly in 2014 and 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ellingsens Pensjonat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ellingsens Pensjonat Hotel Oslo
- Ellingsens Pensjonat Oslo