When I arrived I saw that the room was not very clean + the bathroom was horriblly dirty. There was even left over shampoo-bottles from the previous guest and used toiletpaper. The minibar was not full.
I told the reception + the cleaners about this, but they did not do anything.
They just told me to tell the reception the next day.
So I did, but the reception said that that was not possible, because noone had stayed there after they put a New minibar in. So, not only did I have to stay in a dirty room, I also felt that they did not believe me eventhough I had told them the very moment I arrived.
Too bad such cosy surroundings are kept so bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Elligsens Pensjonat, feel at home in the middle of the Norwegian capital of Oslo. Opened in 1963, our bed&breakfast has quickly gained a reputation as a place to relax and withdraw from the bustling city life, while offering its rooms at rates for every travelers budget. Our team is always available to help and works relentlessly to provide you with everything to accompany your stay in this beautiful city.The villa itself is located close to the center, only a few steps away from the public transportation and shopping opportunities, offering you a wide array of ways to spend your days.The rooms has been newly in 2014 and 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Ellingsens Pensjonat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ellingsens Pensjonat Hotel Oslo
- Ellingsens Pensjonat Oslo