The first 4 days were somehow OK. The room was small, the basinet was tiny and so was the shower, but somehow I managed. Then I left to Bergen and came back. they gave me a 'cabin'! A claustrophobically small room. And the shower is on the toilet (yes, this is not a misspell). They know the room sucks - this is why they asked me to pay in advance.
Now we get to the best part, there some motor outside the room. I asked to replace the room. They told me they are booked full and offered me earplugs.
I am now sitting in a hotel room with earplugs! What a vacation?!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Oslo's main street and in the heart of the city centre lies this historic hotel from 1899. Next to the Parliament and within immediate walking distance to a variety of museums, attractions, shops, bars and restaurants. The hotel has 114 rooms, as well as 5 meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 70 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Karl Johan Hotell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Karl Johan Hotell Hotel Oslo
- Norlandia Karl Johan Hotell Oslo