We booked this hotel for it's location as we were traveling with our 2 adult kids and wanted flexibility for them. But we also looked for one room, with room for all. We booked because of the bed count and after emailing them, I realized their room didn't match their advertisement. Many back and forth emails later, they fully accommodated our needs and upgraded us to a junior suite. I read a review that they don't have A/C and this is true. However, our room had enough windows to open and the temps weren't that high, plus we requested a fan which really helped. They are located on a busy corner, so it helps to close the windows at night anyway, but by then, the temps had fallen. Breakfast was really good, well worth it, AND the box lunch that you could organize to take away, really saved us on finding lunch to eat out. HIGHLY recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Oslo's main street and in the heart of the city centre lies this historic hotel from 1899. Next to the Parliament and within immediate walking distance to a variety of museums, attractions, shops, bars and restaurants. The hotel has 114 rooms, as well as 5 meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 70 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Splitty, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Karl Johan Hotell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Karl Johan Hotell Hotel Oslo
- Norlandia Karl Johan Hotell Oslo