We stayed in karl johan hotel for three nights with my boyfriend, I would say that it is a very good value for money and concerning the fact that in Oslo evertything is very expensive! We loved the location as it is close to everything, the inside of the hotel was very cute and cosy with nice decoration. Our room was simple, a bit small but we liked it enough. I would prefer some more amenities in the room ( shampoo,conditioner, plastic cup in the bathroom).
The staff was extremely helpful and kind, the breakfast was great it had almost everything!
I would stay here again, I strongly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Oslo's main street and in the heart of the city centre lies this historic hotel from 1899. Next to the Parliament and within immediate walking distance to a variety of museums, attractions, shops, bars and restaurants. The hotel has 114 rooms, as well as 5 meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 70 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotelopia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Karl Johan Hotell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Karl Johan Hotell Hotel Oslo
- Norlandia Karl Johan Hotell Oslo