You can drink coffee or tea all time you stay in the hotel. The breakfast was great, various foods, there're great so I saw a few customers added foods in their bags. :D
Firstly, no choice for TV program, it's hardly found English program on TV. If you want to watch some international entertainment like movies you need to pay 110 NOK, even the movies in year 2008 such as Seven Pounds. I think if it's not new movies, the hotel should service for any customers who choose to stay this hotel. Secondly, some words from women reception when I told her stay more one night because my flight was cancelled. She upset that I told her on the checkout time even the room was available, she might forgot that customer's always the king.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Oslo's main street and in the heart of the city centre lies this historic hotel from 1899. Next to the Parliament and within immediate walking distance to a variety of museums, attractions, shops, bars and restaurants. The hotel has 114 rooms, as well as 5 meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 70 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Best Western Karl Johan Hotell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Karl Johan Hotell Hotel Oslo
- Norlandia Karl Johan Hotell Oslo