1. Great bed, free Wifi, excellent breakfast
2. They do follow what they promised, make sure what u asked will be done; I had to change 4 times before I get the room I want; even I can't get the room I want in the end but the staff do their best to arrange that (well, at the 4th time I gave up, they didn't actually listen for what I need apparently or I will get the room I want @ first place)
1. I never change 4 times for a room in my travelling life, to be honest. A bit depressed when I have to run already for my meeting right after my arrival. I don't even have my room in the end, I have to change cloth in the toilet for my meeting.
When I indicated in my reservation I need 1 queen/king size bed and quiet room - 1st one when check in, I get a really good room but with dubble bed, immediately I ask for changing to another room for 1 big bed; 2nd time was on the 2nd floor, "Window" faces the lobby; 3rd one I get same kind of the room as the 1st one and I have to wait because they gave my 1st room to otehr people already, and all other rooms are cleaning still.) Then I don't know why I can not get the room exactly I want since I have to wait anyway..?
2. There is no drink water in the room, and no water cooker, the refridgerator is power off. So I can make hot water, tea, or coffee in the room, in minus 8 degree winter day.
3. No shampoo, conditioner, lotion, in the room, only the massive bottle of hand soap next to the tab, and soap for shower. This is not normal for Radisson group, to be honest.
4. No foot matrice in bathroom which I wonder, people will slip down or make room wet when u just step out from the shower. Water is not hot enough even I put the highest temp I can get. Due to the location and price, I believe there are lots if biz traveller in this hotel, should watch more for this kind of details.
5. Hot water is not hot enough; just wamr enough to let you feel it's not cold.
6. No air condition controller in the room; want to make the room warmer but can not.
In short, I expect better quality of radisson should provide. At least not with the price I pay for 200euro+ per night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel Nydalen, Oslo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Norway
- Norway Radisson
- Radisson Oslo