“So good!”

Ranked #51 of 1,672 Restaurants in Oslo
Price range: US$22 - US$58
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Norwegian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Ultra fresh seafood with large associated fish counter
Reviewed 22 June 2018

This spot is inside the marketplace and there's a seating area inside. The fish is super fresh and really good. We ordered the fish and chips which were the best part of our meal. We also ordered the shrimps in oil but that was too heavy and oily for my taste.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We went here because of the TripAdvisor reviews. It was worth going only because we discovered the beautiful walk along the river to get there as well as the food hall it's housed in, which has many other restaurants. We have had fish soup elsewhere in Norway and this was not the best. It lacked the subtlety of the flavours and it tasted like someone spilled a carton of cream in it. We also weren't given the bread that was supposed to come with it. We had to go back to the counter to ask for it.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We sat outside and enjoyed some great fish and chips in a relaxed environment. The fish was lovely and fresh; batter excellent. Service efficient and friendly. Definitely would recommend - the restaurant serves a variety of sea food dishes and is deservedly popular.

2  Thank Mike H
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Twenty minute walk from the center of Oslo. Nice outdoor location. They appear to employ waitstaff trained not to make eye contact. Upon being allocated a table it was probably ten minutes before a waiter appeared at which time we ordered both food, drinks and water. The wine, beer and water turned up shortly thereafter, which is more than can be said for the food. I drank my beer and had to go up to the stand to order a second round as I could never get attention. The waite noticed we hadn't got our food yet and after serving the drinks went back to see where it was.
I had the mussels which came with fries and were excellent, my wife had scampi which came with a salad, which she enjoyed.
I would recommend to anyone, as long as you aren't in a hurry.

3  Thank Andyb999999
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Came here to eat seafood and it was all very good. I tried the pepper crab and fish soup and both were excellent. Only thing is the restaurant can feel a bit stuffy and also service can be quite slow as the waiters are also the chefs.