Stopped for lunch on a Tuesday. Not an easy place to find because the entrance is around the corner from the sign on the pedestrian walkway and the place is on the second floor. The food was tasty and plentiful but with the first bite I knew it was loaded with MSG. If that's an issue in your diet, best to avoid the place. I didn't give it a second thought because my last MSG episode was more than 20 years ago. Food was good service decent and we left. Three hours later my ankles were swollen and splotched with discolored skin, a telltale sign of an allergic reaction. My guess is they use a healthy dose of MSG. If that's an issue try elsewhere but if not the food here is adequate but nothing to write home about
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.