“Spilled souce all over my dress”
Review of Mamma Rosa - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mamma Rosa
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Mamma Rosa was one of Oslo's first Italian restaurants. Many Norwegians have learned about Italian food preparation and culture here. Mamma Rosa's crisp pizzas are famous, popularly enjoyed at the corner table facing Egertorget, one of the prime viewing posts of the capital city's street life.
Reviewed 18 February 2012

No more to add. And the food was pretty disapointing. Over-cooked pasta is not my thing.

There are newer reviews for Mamma Rosa

Reviewed 19 January 2012

Stay away from this place!! When I was a kid, this was one of the best Italian restaurants in Oslo. Well, that's 20 years ago. Say no more..

Reviewed 9 December 2011

This restaurant has been there forever. I'm not sure they have changed the menue OR the interior since the 80's. It is like some others mention, a real tourist trap. However, I like the Italian pizza here. But, all in all, a kind of boring and dated place.

Reviewed 22 October 2011

After having found a black curly hair in my spaghetti last lime, I was not too keen on visiting this restaurant again. But the others wanted to try it out, so I joined thinking last time was probably just unfortunate. I ordered a chicken dish, the others had red meat. None of us were thrilled. The food didn’t taste very much – except from the potatoes in white sauce that had an unpleasant sour taste (had the cream they used gone sour?). Anyway – no hair in my food this time!

Reviewed 21 November 2010

Horrible place to visit! Regret we, a big group of Norwegian people used time and money there on friday this week. We stayed just because it was cold outside and we had good energi among us...We had problems to understand how they can survive! I think, just because of the name and "populaer surrondings" in Oslo. Embarressing for the norwegian people and tourists. There are SO MANY other top quality places with good service&food to visit. You even get more value for money, even in a good 3 and 4* place.