“A great place for a coffee!”

Stockfleths Prinsens Gate
Ranked #11 of 70 Coffee & Tea in Oslo
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Cuisines: Norwegian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Sentrum
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I stopped here a few times over the course of several days in Oslo. Great coffee, great food, and a nice atmosphere. The location I frequented had bars along the windows so I was able to enjoy an americano and watch the world go by in front of me.

A comment I have, and which is typical of every place I went in Oslo was that when you ask for an Americano they pour water and stop when you tell them to (to a maximum volume of course). This is unprecedented and should be done everywhere.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

We stopped here on our last day in Oslo it has a good location to the centre but if just far enough out to be nice and quiet the staff were friendly and the hot chocolate was delicious

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Dont ask for a Tray if you have more than a espresso.. we had two drinks with pastries and one including a rather ridiculous metal ornate tea pot.. When I asked for a tray I was told they had none ! We made our way down the precarious staircase to the basement to eat. The tea leaves had already been taken out of tea, there was no taste of the tea in the brew- dissapointment ! if they had dipped a tea bag in a mug it would have been more enjoyable than the weak poor infusion I had.
The service in this place is poor not a hello or smile in sight from anyone from the girl that took the order to the Barista. Just cause your centrally located does not mean you will get our patronage again, service and quality was poor.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Stylish coffee bar with excellent range of good quality coffees. Obviously popular with locals and that was understandable

1  Thank A R
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We chose this place based on TA reviews and were rewarded. Great little location (snoop around for extra seating) and great lattes and baked goods. Seemed popular with locals working nearby - always a good sign. We only had one day in Oslo this trip or we would have gone more often!

1  Thank FoiledSeattle