“The best indian food I have tasted in Norway!!”
Review of New Agra

New Agra
Ranked #10 of 39 Restaurants in Skien
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Kristiansand, Norway
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best indian food I have tasted in Norway!!”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

The restaurant is really nice, the staff was superfriendly and we didn't have to wait long before the food arrived. Plenty of food and the the naan-bread with cheese and cilantro/koriander was just awesome!! Recommended!!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Guro H

Norway
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

The first impression of the restaurant was bad, as three or four persons (among others the chef and the waitress) were standing by the front door smoking as we arrived. We had booked the tables, so they knew we were coming (no other guests before we were about to leave). The waitress was new, but eager to help, so service were good. The food were excellent, both the mixed dish and the curry (tikka masala) and the naan tasted real Indian.

• Visited December 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent Indian Food”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Hard to find good quality Indian food on ones travels...the style we are used to with award winning restaurants in Scotland. However I dropped by here this week expecting to be let down as usual...but no, I was very pleasantly surprised. Ordered the tandoori mixed grill as I can judge the overall quality of a restaurant on this dish. New Agra got it spot on....delicious flavour. Will be a regular stop for me during my business trip here, I will try a curry dish next an will be confident that it will hit the spot. Recommend 100%.

• Visited September 2013
Skien, Norway
“Best Indian in town.”
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

And probably the best restaurant in Skien. We all had good food here before, but last time it was excellent. Beerselection is simple, only Estrella on tap. Please get some bottles Craftbeer.

• Visited June 2013