“Very good food”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Minnetonka, Minnesota, United States
“Very good food”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

We choose this restaurant based on other reviews on Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed. It seemed a little strange to go to a "New Orleans" style restaurant for our last meal in Norway, but we were not disappointed. We liked all of our dishes, including the beef sir loin, the lamb, and the ribs. The children's chicken dish was very tasty but too spicy for our 8 year old son. Service was excellant, although a bit slow because there was only one waiter for the entire place. He did a good job considering how many tables he had to cover.

• Visited August 2012

Oslo, Norway
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 6 August 2012

We were pleasantly surprised by this restaurant which served excellent food for a reasonable price. We had "Holy Trinity" and "Hickory Spare Ribs" and both dishes were superb. The child menu was good as well. Definetely a place worth visiting!

• Visited July 2012
“Visit this place for a good experience”
Reviewed 26 July 2012 via mobile

We visited this place after reading about it on tripadvisor.

Its a small place and quite cozy place. The food was good, and prices cheap.
Also the childrens menus came with complimentary ice cream.
The only negative comment I have is that they didnt use fresh shrimps and crayfish which made the gumba a pinch too salty. But all in all good value for your money.

The place was fully packed when we had our meal. And even though it was short staffed at the moment we were quite happy with the service.

Kristiansand, Norway
“Amazing flavour from starter til dessert!”
Reviewed 21 June 2012

This has to be my (and my girfriends) favourite resturant in Kristiansand, it's affordable ( three-course meal = 295 NOK = 51.50 USD = 40.50 EUR) it tastes amazing, they play suttle great music, relaxing atmosphere.

I went there for my eleventeenth time yesterday and I had this weeks three-course wich was; tiny etouffè as a starter, spicy, lots of flavour. Sirloin steak with peppersauce as main dish, beautifully cooked, spiced tasty meat and salad, with potato wedges. For dessert I had the Luisiana Bread Pudding, this was the most suprising dish for me, I've always thought that it sounds pretty boring, BUT, the combination of the pudding, strawberry ice cream and some fresh fruit made me breathless, I've never tasted anything like that before and it was an absolute joy for my tastebuds, the pudding and the ice cream together, the most fitting word is YUM!
So if your'e in Kristiansand and want good, affordable food packed with flavour, this is the place to go, as acouple, family, birthday, whatever your party is made up of, Mississippi does it best

• Visited June 2012