“Great location and good food”
Review of Herlig Land

Herlig Land
Ranked #20 of 142 Restaurants in Kristiansand
Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is in the heart of Kristiansand and its a very fun restaurant. The inside is very nicely decorated, and there is a large outdoor patio. The food is good and the prices are a bit better than some of their competitors.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I have been here twice now. Their pasta is very tasty. The last trip I had a Humongous bowl of Fish Soup that was very filling and was very good. So far I would say it is the second best bowl I have had on my trips to Kristiansand.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Great location at the main square in Kristiansand in the middle of the pedestrian street with perfect seating outdoors. The menu is not too large which makes it a more serious place, the things they serve are of good quality and plenty to eat. Value for the money after Norwegian standards. We might have been unfortunate with our servants as we were there when they changed shift. We waited forever to get the attention and for the check. But overall experience was good and as expected.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

The restaurant has nice interior and also exterior designs where you can enjoy dining under the warm sun. We tried local beer and had our main courses which was good. We also tried their famous desserts- Cinnamon Heaven and "Oh My God!", both were good and kind of overhyped in our judgement. But overall, we had good experience wit Herlig Land.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

My wife and I had burgers and Cokes for 470 Krones ($81.00 US). Good but not worth the money. We had to wait quite a while for a waiter, but once he took the order the food came quickly. Great location in the City Center. Fun place to go to with the outdoor seating, but be prepared for the prices.