“A great escape to healthy foods”

Tilstede Mat og Mer
Ranked #3 of 142 Restaurants in Kristiansand
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Everything that we serve, is carefully planned and follows our philosophy that is sustainable for both the environment and people in its entirety, We believe that what we eat is an important part of every day life, and if you eat good, then you too will feel good,. We try our hardest to provide you with feel good food and source our ingredients from our surroundings, using only the best of the produce available. TilStede mat og mer offers an exciting menu with a special blend of sea food, vegetarian dishes and raw food. We are following the different seasons to get fresh vegetables that are locally produced and all our fish is from sustainable sources. Our dishes are made from scratch with alot of love.
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I like Tilstede because you know you're going to get a good meal there. It tastes good and it's good for you.
I've tried a raw salad with various dips and salsas which was awesome. Last time I tried the nori roll which was tasty, but a bit simple, I'll go for something else next time.
The cakes are sublime, and they have various tasty snacks to try out.

The decor is colourful and provides a nice setting for the colourful food. It really feels like you've escaped from the noisy, harsh world outside. I'm especially a fan of their chandelier with plants!

I've also attended a raw food class at the restaurant which was quite inspiring and informative.

I've experienced both good, and not so good service.
I look foreward to my next visit.

JenniMylly, Owner at Tilstede Mat og Mer, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Thank you for your review! :)
We will soon re-decorate a little bit. Hope you will like our "garden party style" also!
Best regards Jenni Mylly

Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

This is a wonderful place to enjoy tasty and at the same time healthy food. I love the concept and the quality. Really good prices, especially the daily specials.
Also great to place to just swing by and have a cup of coffee :)

Thank you so much for your review and hope to see you soon again! :)
Best regards Jenni Mylly

Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Lovely location,good and fresh food,kind and helpful waitress.the price is quite low for norvegian standards.would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank apevagabonda
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Good healty and great value
Local fish dishes are recommended
Service eg staff go out of their way to make you happy

Reviewed 19 July 2013

This is the place to go if you want healthy food, with really good taste.

They vary from vegetar, to rawfood and they also got the fish of the day.

The chefs who are working there are dedicated on serving healthy food, with optimized taste.

I really recommend you to go there, with family and friends and give them a surprise of both eating healthy, and tasting something new.