“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Norwegian, Scandinavian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2013

TheChampagne & strawberrylunsh is fabulous, not to expensive and the atmosphere is great. Perfekt!! And very good service .

Reviewed 20 September 2012

Five dishes at "five tables" with the wine accompanied is in fact really value for money. Even compared with high end restaurants abroad, this is worth the money, I think the salmon dish was fantastic. The consistency and taste was superb, but so was the cod and the lamb, so I am not able to pick a winner among the dishes. Next time in Trondheim I am sure where to go.

1  Thank Dag N
Reviewed 10 September 2012

We tried the 5-course meal. Each course was imaginative, surprising, and delicious. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

Fem Bord is not just one of the high-end restaurants. It has this distinct identity that will really make a mark. Fem bord = 5 tables, this is really a nice concept.

The food were very delicious. The wines were excellent. What I really love is that everything that was served was explained. This made the customers feel that they are special and being valued.

I will definitely visit the place again if I will be back in Trondheim. A bit pricey but you get what you deserve.

1  Thank CarloLazado
Reviewed 24 May 2012

The food we've got was really good, the atmosphere and the service. We even got free dessert for my friends birthday! :)