Review Highlights
‘Norway in a Nutshell’ self tour

What a day! We absolutely loved this trip. Recommended to us by a friend, we booked this online... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
hpillow08
via mobile
Amazing

The fjords should be on everyone's bucket list. So beautiful and loved the small towns. We went in... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
CassiaBN
Salt Lake City, Utah

Recommended experiences in and around Bergen
from US$211.56
More Info
from US$333.57
More Info
2,046 results
All reviews flam railway nutshell tour round trip from bergen bergen voss boat ride day trip hairpin turns local train your luggage train trip hour journey fjord tour oslo central station beautiful scenery window seat bus driver self guided
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tried to book this tour on the back of reviews. Called into Bergen Tourist info. Office
and was told that they wouldn't be happy to take booking at weekend as support systems could not be guaranteed on a Saturday so tickets could not be guaranteed.However was informed that I could book online. I told them that I was under the impression that I had to book 2 days in advance online but was assured this was not the case. When I tried to book online sure enough I was offered Weds. as earliest day I could go. The message I'm getting here is " sure you can go but only when we have our act together". Disappointing response for me.

Date of experience: February 2019
FjordTours2, Kundeansvarlig at Fjord Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to send us your experience with our new booking system. We understand your frustration and will take your feedback further to our system manager in order to lower the time limit for advanced online bookings.
Kind regards from Aud, Fjord Tours customer support

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

An excellent experience. All the arrangements, information and details we needed, no more, no less. Thank you.

Date of experience: February 2019

Thank you so much for your nice review :-) We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with our tour arrangement.
Kind regards from Aud, Fjord Tours Customer support

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We did this from Bergen and come back to Bergen. Some tourists doing this were ending in Oslo, thise you could see them dragging their luggage in the snow on the ice, no fun at all. It was snowing that day, so we had very chilly and foggy boat ride, it's eerily pretty. The photos taken that day are in black and white.

Date of experience: February 2019
FjordTours2, Kundeansvarlig at Fjord Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review! The weather may not always be the best, but still hope it was a well worth experience. Best regards, Marian Fjord Tours customer service

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

DO IT! Well worth the money. Spectacular views you wont get anywhere else. I was a bit worried when I booked it about finding the transfer points but it was really easy, the transport was clean and comfortable. It is a long day, but dont let that put you off, i would do it all over again in a heartbeat. The cruise and the Flam train were my highlights! AMAZING! I did a totally different fjord cruise the next day, and it just couldnt compare to this.

2  Thank Brandi117

Thank you for your great review! I am happy to hear that you found the transfer points easy to handle.Best regards, Marian Fjord Tours customer service

Reviewed 12 February 2019

We made our own "Norway in a Nutshell" tour! From Bergen to Flam by train/bus and a bot ride down the fjords. A night at Flam and then a ride on the famous Flam Railway to Myrdal where we caught the main-line train to Oslo. Each part of the journey was very picturesque, but the main idea was to take a boat ride through the famous fjords.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank 1kkumar
FjordTours2, Kundeansvarlig at Fjord Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2019

Thank you for your review! Best regards, Marian Fjord Tours customer service