“Thursday evening meal”

Neighbourhood: Sentrum
Halden, Norway
“Thursday evening meal”
Reviewed 19 January 2013

I wanted to have chinese food this evening and chose this restaurant. I have eaten here some years ago and remembered it as a nice place. I was not disappointed this time either, The restaurant was crowded with people, but I didn't wait long for a table. Service was good and fast and the food was really good. I had a mixed course and when they brought it to the table it could easily have been dinner for two people. Nice price and plenty of food. I was really full when I left.

• Visited January 2013

• Hebrew first
Rockport, Maine
“Great place for cheap food”
Reviewed 19 January 2013

This place serves American-style Chinese food at a reasonable price, so you know it won't be top-shelf dining. It gets five stars because of the low prices, the great service, the central location and the nice atmosphere. The food is good, taking all of the above into account, and I've never been disappointed coming here. They have a lunch menu that offers smaller portions at a lower price before 5 pm.

• Visited January 2013
IL
“OK Chinese food”
Reviewed 25 December 2012

The place is located on the second floor, the atmosphere is cozy.
Service is helpful and rapid.
The food was really nothing to write home about, typical Chinese that we see in the west, very average quality.

Visited December 2012
Oslo, Norway
“Average.”
Reviewed 1 December 2012

Central, crowded, a bit pricey and average food.

Actually the atmosphere was quite good. Sitting alone, being in town on business, the pace and feel to this place was interesting. The waiters almost running from table to table, doing their best to deliver. I had a nice full hour in this place, eating a quite average (and bit dry) meal.

Funny, I guess it took less than 2 minutes from ordering till my meal was on the table.

And btw, my empty glass of beer was left on my table to keep me company for the duration of my stay.

• Visited November 2012
Oslo, Norway
“Greate Asian food!”
Reviewed 11 November 2012

This is maybe one of the best asian food places I have visited! The service was excellent. We got a window seat on request and was served quickly. The food was good! Ate spring rolls, roasted duck and Chop Suey. I will recommend this restaurant to everyone who's visiting Bergen!

Visited September 2012