1. Excellent location with in walking distance of City Centre, Quay, FIsh Market, Funicular, Raiway Station. Good breakfast, very good wi-fi.
2. Friendly and polite staff
3. Shabby rooms - No aircon on a summer night made it miserable (no provision for fans either), Noise all night from the street outside, not-so-great mattresses...
The rooms could really good with an upgrade. Overall experience: Average
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Scandic Neptun hotel Hotel Scandic Neptun in central Bergen has a quayside location within walking distance of Bergen's top attractions and entertainment. From the Scandic Neptun hotel, step into downtown Bergen and visit Bryggen, Bergen's Hanseatic area and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Discover penguins, seals and fish down at Bergen Aquarium. The popular Fløibanen funicular railway is just a few minutes' walk from the hotel and takes you right to the top of mount Fløyen, one of the seven mountains surrounding Bergen. At the Scandic Neptun hotel we have one of Bergen's largest collections of modern art, giving you a great cultural experience during your hotel stay in Bergen. We're also renowned for the gourmet dishes served in Restaurant Lucullus. In addition, we have a continental-style bistro and a wine and champagne bar. Arrange meetings, conferences or events in one of our venues at Scandic Neptun, all with wireless internet and modern equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Scandic Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Scandic Neptun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neptun Hotel Bergen