The hotel is located within 5 minutes walking from Information Center and Fish Market, but a little off the main drag. Our room with a double bed was small, but the bathroom was of adequate size and very nice. Breakfast by American standard is excellent, but by Scandinavian norm is just good. Check-in and check-out was fast and efficient. Staff is very helpful and attentive. Free and fast WiFi in the rooms. There is also a computer and printer in the lobby. Flybuss to Bergen airport stops just in front of the hotel, which is very convenient.
The hotel is undergoing a face-lift at the moment, so it is covered in scaffolds and plastic sheets from outside. Overall, an OK stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BW Hotell Hordaheimen is a tradtional Norwegian hotel from 1918. Today the hotel is a modern business hotel With 88 rooms, Conference rooms and a cosy restaurant With Authentic Norwegian country Cooking on the menu. If you travel a lot and are looking for a place to relax in a cosy atmosphere, Hordaheimen is the place for you. A home away! The hotel is located in the city centre of Bergen, Close to attractions, restaurants and shopping. Hope to see you on Your NeXT visit to Bergen! Kind Regards Ann Rita Hovden Hotel Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Hotell Hordaheimen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotell Hordaheimen Hotel Bergen
- Best Western Hotel Bergen
- Best Western Bergen
- Bergen Best Western