The Flybussenbergen bus stops outside the hotel every15 minutes, to and from the airport. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Nothing seems to be too much trouble for them. The rooms are cosy and clean with an adequate bathroom with basin, toilet and shower. Loads of hot water too.
This is very close to the hub of things at the marina and within walking distance of all the main tourist attractions.
Excellent breakfast to start the day.
Good price and would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BW Hotell Hordaheimen is a tradtional Norwegian hotel from 1918. Today the hotel is a modern business hotel With 88 rooms, Conference rooms and a cosy restaurant With Authentic Norwegian country Cooking on the menu. If you travel a lot and are looking for a place to relax in a cosy atmosphere, Hordaheimen is the place for you. A home away! The hotel is located in the city centre of Bergen, Close to attractions, restaurants and shopping. Hope to see you on Your NeXT visit to Bergen! Kind Regards Ann Rita Hovden Hotel Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus Hotell Hordaheimen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotell Hordaheimen Hotel Bergen
- Best Western Hotel Bergen
- Best Western Bergen
- Bergen Best Western